Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Křižovnické náměstí, Křižovnické nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Old Town Square, Staroměstské nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
- Professional local guide
- Coffee break (coffee, tea or soft drink of your choice included)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour includes a short coffee break in local café
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Jack took us on a great guided Tour through the history of ww2. He was very reflective and was able to engage us from the first minut.
Great World War 2 walking tour with Michal. My husband and I really enjoyed this tour. We consider ourselves “history buffs” and learned much new information from Michal. Well worth the time and money. Ps. Carry an umbrella,if there is a chance it might rain.
We were blown away by this experience. Honza (Jack) was not only a fantastic Czech tour guide, he might be the best guide we’ve ever had for anything. His knowledge of Czech history was captivating, and his passion and pride for his country was inspiring. We learned so much we…
My husband and I had the privilege of being guided by Michal last week on this tour. He was knowledgeable, interesting and we really enjoyed hearing a new to us perspective about the Czech experience during WWII. We are sorely lacking in this knowledge in North America. It felt…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Explore Prague
Do this if you want to see everything Prague has to offer!
Me and my girlfriend decided to do this walking tour as we love walking and love learning about history. Our tour …
Very informative tour
Very informative tour with our guide, Martin, who was so knowledgeable about Prague Castle and St Vitus Cathedral. …
Me and my girlfriend went on this trip together so that we could learn more about Prague. No one else actually turn…
Great visit of the old city
had a great time with Michal, visiting the old Prague and it’s hidden gems. Interesting and never boring. I highly …
Excellent walking tour
My husband and I had the pleasure of spending the morning being shown round Prague old town and the Jewish quarter …
Great tour, lovely super informative guide!
Great tour, lovely super informative guide! I would definitely recommend this tour for people that want a special v…
Great tour by Michel, extremely knowledgable. Would not have known half the things about Prague without this tour!
Prague, old town, new town and Jewish Quarter
Fabulous tour with Michal our enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide. Friendly and very interesting, time ran very qu…
A fun morning in Prague
We had a great trip with our guide Michal, he was enthusiastic and knowledgeable and really made the morning fly. W…
Had an excellent tour with Johann. Being February, it was quiet, so we were the only people on the tour! Our guide …
Culture and History lesson made easy!
Honza (Jack) delivered on everything I wanted from this tour! As an Australian I didn’t know much about Czech histo…
Taste of the real Prague
Honza (Jack) was incredibly informative and fun. He told us interesting anecdotes about the city that I’m sure woul…
Excellent 3 hour tour with a very knowledgeable guide Michal, who provided an interesting historical overview of al…
We all really loved the itinerary of this tour and saw much while on it. However, on the day in December that we bo…
Excellent Guide & Tour
David was super, so much to see and learn! We had a wonderful time and would highly recommend this tour service to …
- Explore Prague
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,487 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,631 travellers!
from ₹4,833.92* ₹5,687.50
Popular: Booked by 9,252 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-Day WWII Prague Walking Tour
- Half-Day WWII Prague Walking Tour will start at 1:30 PM. Discover and book Half-Day WWII Prague Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Half-Day WWII Prague Walking Tour price starts from ₹ 3,545.87. Discover and book Half-Day WWII Prague Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Half-Day WWII Prague Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day WWII Prague Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Half-Day WWII Prague Walking Tour is hosted by Explore Prague. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Explore Prague on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-Day WWII Prague Walking Tour on Tripadvisor