If you don't like the large coaches book our private tour today.
Between October 1 and March 31, 2019 we offer our unique breakfast with the Kangaroos.
We are the only tour group in the Blue Mountains that offers this unique Australian way of having breakfast. BOOK NOW so you don't miss out. Dates are filling fast! (breakfast with the Kangaroos includes bacon and egg roll, tea/coffee/juice, fruit also available)
All of our guides are local and live in the Blue Mountains.
Details are below:
• Hotel pick up commences from 6:30am. Your exact time is confirmed the day prior to travel with your concierge or direct to your mobile or email address. We also pick up private groups from private addresses and air BnB locations in the Sydney metropolitan area.
• We commence our journey by heading directly west to the Blue Mountains. During the day you will see wild Kangaroos whilst you enjoy breakfast (until March 31, 2019) and we will do some wombat tracking and travel to historic sites within the Blue Mountains seeing Aboriginal historic places.
• You will be mesmerised by what you see at Scenic World when you travel the worlds steepest railway amongst other rides. You will get to see many Kangaroos and Koala's at Featherdale along with Crocodiles and all sorts of other amazing animals. In the Mountains your Aussie guide will show you the most stunning cliff faces and waterfalls and see the three sisters that have stood silently for millions of years.
• Lunch is served at a local hotel subject to change due to availability. Our goal is to give you a day that leaves you absolutely satisfied that you have seen it all in the beautiful Blue Mountains.
• Your journey ends with a guided ferry ride down the Parramatta river under the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge allowing you time then to explore the lights of Sydney. All private tours have the option of being returned to their hotel.
Once you finish your exciting Blue Mountains Private Day tour please remember that our greatest form of advertising and marketing is an endorsement from our customers. Please tell the world via your private social media sites and public forums such as Tripadvisor reviews letting everyone know about your experience. In advance, thanks for allowing us to be part of your exciting holiday/vacation to Sydney.