• Views of Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay from West Gate Bridge
• Enjoy an Aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons, Vegemite and crackers - old fashioned hospitality ... what a treat!
• Spectacular coastal views along the Great Ocean Road
• Surf beach resort of Lorne
• Precipitous coastal cliffs, long sandy beaches and rolling surf
• River inlets and fern gullies
• Stop at picturesque Apollo Bay for lunch (own expense) - perhaps a walk along the beach
• Otway National Park - fern gullies and eucalypts make up this beautiful Australian rainforest
• Port Campbell National Park's rugged coastline, "The Shipwreck Coast"
• Huge stone monoliths of the Twelve Apostles from the boardwalk lookout
• You may take an optional helicopter flight over the shipwreck coast (own expense)
• Tom & Eva and Razorback - grand architecture carved by surf
• Loch Ard Gorge - site of the tragic shipwreck of the "Loch Ard"
• Port Campbell - holiday resort and fishing village
• This powerful coastline provides scope for stunning photography
• Return directly to Melbourne enjoying an on-board Australian movie "All The Rivers Run - 1"
• See the spectacular evening lights of Melbourne from West Gate Bridge.
With our magnificent the Great Ocean Road day tour, you will be given the chance to see the sweet coastal villages of Lorne and Wye River, stunning views and gorgeous pristine beaches in general. Firstly, we will make our way through green tree fern gullies and soaring mountain-ash rainforests of Otway National Park. Then, we will feast our eyes upon the awe-inspiring Twelve Apostles. These astonishing natural limestone rock formations that are up to 45 meters high and in fact are the outcome of rock erosion for over 20 million years.
We will also stop at the cliff top viewing area to allow you to have the opportunity to take in the majesty of this revered attraction. Lastly, you will hear about the incredible story of shipwreck survival of the Loch Ard and visit the famous Loch Ard Gorge, where the survivors washed ashore, and the Razorback rock formation. In addition to round off the wonderful Great Ocean Road Day Tours, take a rest at the quaint seaside community of Port Campbell.
As a result, our day tours allow you to see the sublime Great Ocean Road and all of the wonders it contains. Especially, from the Twelve Apostles to the idyllic Victorian towns along the way.