Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (391)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience the natural beauty and picturesque waterfront towns of the Great Ocean Road on a full-day tour from Melbourne that includes sunset viewing from the Twelve Apostles rock formation. Immerse yourself in this famously scenic drive in Australia and look for wild koalas, explore Port Campbell National Park, see the Otway Ranges, and more.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1AngleseaStop: 10 minutes -See details
- 2Great Ocean Road Memorial ArchwaySee details
- 3Kennett RiverStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Loch Ard GorgeStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Twelve ApostlesStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Take in one of Victoria's most popular destinations
- Avoid the crowds by taking a tour that returns after sunset
- Ride in an air-conditioned vehicle with on-board Wi-Fi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided from centrally located hotels
- Friendly & Informative Tour Guide
- Pickup from Selected Hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Food & Drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This tour is so amazing. The view is incredible. Joel is funny and helpful. I had a wonderful day with lots of beautiful photos.
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
The timing was just right for us that we didnt have to wake up the kids too early. It was raining for a bit early on in the tour but cleared up and we got really great pictures esp at The Apostles. It was nice to see wild koalas, kangaroos, etc. Our tour guide, Joel, gave the…
This tour was extremely well organized, relaxed and very informative. We saw the best of everything and the timing couldn't be more perfect with the sunset. Leonie was a great tour guide balancing humor and great information regarding every site we passed and/or visited. I…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
A great tour with Joel. Brilliant tour guide and saw some amazing sites- would highly recommend!! The stops are so picturesque and we wouldn’t have known to stop/visit if not for the tour. Also great bonus of seeing wild koalas!!
This trip was great. It filled up an entire day for sure, but worth every minute. Joel was our guide who gave some history behind sites as well. The sunset is breathtaking. The winds were high during our tour so we did get quite cold. I would recommend bringing layers to be…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Go West Tours
Compact Trip, Great Value
If you don't have much time at hand and would still like to see it all, this trip is for you. Mike C went above and…
Awesome tour and tour guide!
Leonie was a helpful and passionate tour guide. She remembered all our names and where we came from just in a morni…
What a day, what a tour-even with a broken down tour bus!
My 70 year old mother, 4 year old son and I traveled to Australia for the first time. Our first activity in Melbour…
Day trip and Penguin Parade
Slightly late pick up but traffic in Melbourne was chaotic! Drive out to the coast was slow, again due to traffic. …
An excellent day well spent!
Phillip Island didn't disappoint. The penguins, of course, were the stars. But the rest of the day was outstandin…
Incredible, must see experience!
Yasmin from Go-West, was the perfect guide for the long- but totally worthwhile day! Every stop was better than the…
Views, great convo and scallop pie, oh my!
Mel C was THE best tour guide and completely made the trip....and it's a long ride so for her to keep us all entert…
Great Ocean Road
This is an excellent tour. Yes it is a lot of ground to cover in a day but we felt we saw enough to be satisfied. W…
Great time at Grampians!!!!
A bit late with this review but had a fantastic day with our tour guide Leonie who shared her knowledge about the a…
We had a real nice day. Our tour guide Dan was a real nice guy who made us feel comfortable and amused us the whole…
Awesome tour- highly recommended if you enjoy sceneries
Our tour started off with a lively and warm greeting from the guide , Mel. She has a lot of energy and provided us …
Mel is awesome!
From the hospitality, to the introduction to Melbourne, to the music that goes along with the scenary, everything i…
Our guide Cloe was remarkable in her knowledge of every aspect of the Great Ocean Road Tour. She was very articulat…
Beach boxes,aussie wildlife and Penguins,Penguins, penguins
What a fabulous day. A tour that has a great itinery and timed to perfection, well done Go West Tours and Yaszmin o…
Terrific Great Ocean Road Trip
Great scenery of the Great Ocean Road, the Australian bushland, and an exceptional guide Leonie! She surprised us w…
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,021 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,782 travellers!