View all photos (12)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hartley's Crocodile AdventuresStop: 6 hours - Admission includedStart your visit to Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures with breakfast in the company of a koala and its keeper. Then you can explore at your leisure: take a boat cruise on Hartley’s Lagoon to watch crocodiles feeding by experienced Park staff. Enjoy informative and entertaining wildlife presentations throughout the day, and see Australian wildlife up close, including kangaroos, wallabies, snakes, cassowaries and more.Read more
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Shuttle was punctual. Driver was nice and very informative. Breakfast was tasty - a very large breakfast! Buster the Koala was beautiful and so sweet. He loved getting back pets, and it was so amazing to feel a Koala's soft, fuzzy coat! You get the chance to get right up…
Date of experience: November 2019
I went to hartlys crocodile sanctuary this week ,while visiting palm cove QLD for a 5 day break from melbourne ,what a fantastic experience this place was ,its eco friendly ,and into the conservation of native australian wildlife ,the koala experience was wonderful, and l also…
Date of experience: July 2019
Had a wonderful breakfast and private time with the Koala Bears. Able to pet and interact with the little guys. All the staff at Hartleys are wonderful and the park is so well mapped out. Very clean and family friendly. Highly recommend.
Date of experience: June 2019
I must say that Breakfast with the Koala at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventure is well worth the cost if you have children that are interested in animals. My son had a koala theme birthday party in the United States and this adventure was our culminating activity. Rarely can you…
My husband and I had such a great experience at Hartley’s Crocodile Farm, breakfast with Forest the koala was an excellent start to the day. The food and drinks provided were better than we expected and a nice view of crocodiles in the lake while we ate. If you’re heading to the…
Read 6 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
By: Beaches Meet and Greet
Best day out!
British girl travelling around Australia, I had a day out at Hartley's and loved every bit of it, so cool seeing…
Palm Cove relaxation
Loved the beach area (except you can't swim in the water). Restaurant was not really wonderful, but I am sure…
San Mateo, California11
Once-in-a-lifetime chance to pet a Koala!
Shuttle was punctual. Driver was nice and very informative. Breakfast was tasty - a very large breakfast! Buster…
Great day trip
We had a great day at Hartleys. Half a day was more than enough time to see everything and it was great to have…
great day out weather was great, great nude beach to get a nice tan down the south of beach just past the rock
I went to hartlys crocodile sanctuary this week ,while visiting palm cove QLD for a 5 day break from melbourne…
Seagrove Beach, Florida2931
Great way to start the day!
Had a wonderful breakfast and private time with the Koala Bears. Able to pet and interact with the little guys.…
New Orleans, Louisiana6948
Breakfast with the Koala....such a wonderful way to begin your morning!
I must say that Breakfast with the Koala at Hartley’s Crocodile Adventure is well worth the cost if you have…
Amazing transport service to Hartleys.
Support local businesses! Especially when they are as well run as these guys. We used them to go to Hartleys from…
Reception of this businesses' guests to my workplace/tourist adventure.
I work for a tourist facility and I see how this transfer company and their driver guides treat their guests with…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999