per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Attractions fees to Jenolan Caves and Scenic World (10% discount)
- Entry/Admission - Katoomba
- Entry/Admission - Jenolan Caves
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pickup from central hotels in Sydney
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal
- White Bay Terminal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10784P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney?
- Private Tour: Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney price starts from ₹ 45,538.27. Discover and book Private Tour: Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney?
- Private Tour: Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney is hosted by Go Sydney Shuttle. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go Sydney Shuttle on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Day Trip from Sydney on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10784P18
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Scenic WorldStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Jenolan CavesStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Echo Point LookoutStop: 20 minutesSee detailsPass bySydney
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Satisfactory could have been more helpful
Had to walk very far to reach the private transfer; rather inconvenient with 2 small toddlers. Dropped us 10 from…
We travel a lot and I don't say this easily, but Go Sydney Shuttle is one of the most professional transfer service…
Dont book go sydney shuttle
Very very poor. We arrived to find thst go sydney shuttle had left within the 1hr and a half they stated. They didn…
Transport in Sydney
Excellent service! My flight had issues and was delayed. They were able to squeeze me in between other bookings. Th…
Great service and communication
Alex our driver met us in the terminal after contact via sms to advise he was there. Drove carefully and got us to …
Driver arrived early and was ready to go” nIce ride all the way to airport. Driver was very pleasant
Our driver was there on time and got us to the airport without any problems. So glad I used this service rather th…
Vendor refused to take us to our hotel 3 days in advance I cancelled the booking and requested a refund. They said …
Repeated issues encountered with GoSydneyShuttle
My wife and I prearranged airport pickup in Sydney, Australia and return to the same airport. On arrival at the des…
Service not always good
Our trip from the airport to our hotel was great, driver was very polite and welcoming. Helped with our luggage. Ex…
We were late getting through customs and when we arrived we were rushed to the van. We wanted to stop to get some m…
Perfect shuttle service
Perfect service with easy communication. Driver was early and friendly. I can recommend this shuttle service.
Reliable Airport Transfer
Booked through boooking.com from r transfer from Bondi to Airport. Reliable service with good communication. Driver…
Easy comfortable and stress-free
Excellent stress free experience. Pricing was very competitive! Could not recommend this service enough we where tr…
First class shuttle service
I used the shuttle to meet me at the Airport, then, a few days later, to pick me up from my Hotel. On both occassi…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Tour operator cancelled. Multiple reasons were given. Communicated via telephone number outside of the organisation. Very unprofessional. When I told the person that I had taken a screenshot of their communication, I was called a bully. Horrible experience. I would not recommend.
Written 10 April 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Only time we get a negative review is from angry people who didn’t use our service. Inadequate “Tourists” who want to go to Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves literally when the roads are closed under water during FLOODS and heavy rain. She also didn’t like our only phone number 0434 844 020 We are not an organisation, but an Australian Family owned and operated business which survived the pandemic and now has to deal with this type of people.
Written 10 April 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.