Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 8 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, French
: English, French
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Guided tour in English, driver, parking, gas, insurance, taxes, tolls and my undivided attention.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- Boat ride fare
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Toulon Port
- La Seyne sur Mer Port
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34565P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Infant seat is available on request if advised at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Toulon and Surroundings - 8hour tour?
- Toulon and Surroundings - 8hour tour price starts from ₹ 81,531.41. Discover and book Toulon and Surroundings - 8hour tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Toulon and Surroundings - 8hour tour cancellation policy?
- Toulon and Surroundings - 8hour tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Toulon and Surroundings - 8hour tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Toulon and Surroundings - 8hour tour?
- Toulon and Surroundings - 8hour tour is hosted by Provence Amazing Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Provence Amazing Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Toulon and Surroundings - 8hour tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34565P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Le CastelletStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2CassisStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Aix-en-ProvenceStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 4MarseilleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5MarseilleStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Provence Amazing Tours
Joined in June 2014
#4 of 47 Food & Drink in Marseille
- jackiegZ5751BJ00Must do tour in beautiful MarseilleMarseille was our first port of call on our cruise. We chose to book a wine tour with provence amazing tours. The 6 of us had a great time. We visited 2 vineyards in the beautiful provence countryside, we were then taken for a drive up in the hills with some amazing views. Our driver Laurent was very knowledgeable and kept us entertained during our journey. He even gave us some tips for our next stop in Cannes
- H N00Toulon, Bandol and Cassis tourWe booked this tour based on all the positive reviews and Laurent did not disappoint. He was very accommodating as we changed our plans last minute. He showed us places only locals knew about. He provided a lot of historical information, insights and injected humor to keep the tour lively and fun. We enjoyed his company and would highly recommend his tour to anyone wanting to experience Cote D' Azur like a local.
- halybitlate00Fabulous tourOur group of 5 had an amazing day with Laurent. He picked us up from our cruise ship and took us to some excellent wineries. His knowledge of the local area is incredible and kept us entertained throughout the day. He even provided a mic for us to have a wee sing song in the car (Scottish & French classics!). His ears must have been bleeding with our terrible singing voices! He provided excellent translation so we got the most out of the wine tastings. Laurent took us on the scenic route back to Marseille port providing us with panoramic views and plenty of opportunities to take some stunning photos. I would love to take another tour with Laurent if and when we return to the area. Thanks so much!
- I9159ENchrisp00Interesting and fun exploration of MarseilleMy brother in law and I had a really fun tour with Laurent, who was v informative and genuinely cared about us learning about the fabulous city. Although not as much wine as we thought there would be.. we were provided with a great sample of food, snacks and drinks (much of which Laurent himself had prepared). Laurent even helped us to get to the Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde, which he didn’t have to do (v kind). You should definitely do this trip to explore, discover new things and laugh a lot.
- 255irish00Do Not Book with himDo not book! We were on a cruise. I Had a medical emergency, needed to leave my cruise and canceled our tour 30 hrs prior to arriving to marseille. No where in Laurent’s website does he list refund policy. He showed no compassion and refused to issue even a partial refund. And he is somewhat confused. Called me a month prior to my trip asking where we should meet the next day. Then questioned where and when I paid—and I needed to show him my receipt. I had to do his bookkeeping and he refuses to answer my emails now. Shady dude
- ren_v51900Great experience!Laurent was very friendly, knowledgable and flexible. He adapted to program to suit my family's abilities and interests. It was great and I would highly recommend the tours on offer by Laurent.
- Excursion6486268743300No ShowHorrible experience with Provence Amazing Tours. We received an email canceling the tour, without reason, on the morning of the tour. We were notified just as we were about to walk off the ship. We had paid for this tour, for 8 people, in full, over 2 weeks prior.
- Deborah C00Perfect Day from Aix to CassisWhat a wonderful day from start to finish! Laurent was so attentive and taught us so much from Aix all the way to Cassis. He made sure we had everything we needed so Charlotte (7 yr old daughter) could swim in the sea! Took us to a great restaurant in Cassis for lunch, gorgeous view and delicious food. He even squeezed in a wine tasting at a nearby winery and made sure our wine was properly packed for our trip home. It was a perfect day ! Thank you, Laurent :)
- guil4ds00Excellent local guide, charming personality, very flexible.Stephan was a charming tour guide. he took us wherever we wanted to go and suggested the museum of the cave. It was very nice. He then took us to a charming small restaurant by the water for lunch where we enjoyed a local experience.
- Zhelana00Great family experience for fourAbout half of the food on this tour is home made by Laurent, who used to be a professional chef before he gave it up to run tours. And oh my gosh was it amazing! I don't even like olives, but I loved the olives he served us.
- janmeehan00Walking Food Tour of Aix en ProvenceWe had an absolutely amazing day with Laurent in Aix. He picked us up from our cruise ship in Marseilles and our first stop was a walk to a beautiful spot where Cezanne painted. We enjoyed delicious homemade snacks and an aperitif. After a lovely stroll, we drove to Aix. Once there, we sampled several specialties of the area from shops and an outdoor market. We concluded with a picnic of bouillabaisse and other fabulous treats. Laurent was fun to be with and created a truly incredible day.
- 775eriny00Loved this tour!We loved our tour with Laurent!! Even though it was pouring rain most of the day, we still say this was our favorite tour of the trip. Laurent picked us up from our cruise port and right away we knew we were going to love him. He was friendly, enthusiastic & knowledgeable. He even practiced French with me. We enjoyed trying the local cuisine and he even went out of the way to find my father-in-law macaroons. We will definitely be visiting again because of Laurent. Thank you!
- Aktnk110100Exciting timesThe tour was so exciting and valuable. Laurent told us a lot of local information, history, and culture. Above all, he was very kind. We booked the tour last minute and put a lot of strain on him, but he was polite and communicative. I would like to recommend this tour to people from all countries as it was easy to understand even for those of us who are not fluent in English!
- X1171MIheatherd00Charming villagesOur group enjoyed our day in the Villages of Luberon and our guide/driver Laurent. The wine tasting was fun and the villages we saw, charming. It is a distance from the port and lunch ran long, so part of the day was rushed in order to return to the ship on time. Laurent is a lot of fun and not only informative but entertaining.
- 369geico00Convenient place to settle for visiting Cote d'AzurToulon by itself is not really worth visiting but it is the best place to settle a base for visiting around the Cote d'Azur area as you will meet so many points of interest on the West, North as well East or South radius towards the famous Porquerolles islands.also called Iles d'Hyeres. West you can easily reach Bandol with its nice Bay and its wineyards, La Ciotat that used to be famous with its Shipyards, and go up to Cassis, touching the famous Calanques and you are so close to Marseille then. North you might get to Le Castellet, typical Provence village with its wineyards ans the famous Motor racing circuit, as well as many stone villages at random on top of hills located on the first hills of Provence Alpes. Driving East, you are at one hour drive from St Tropez and Port Grimaud, the little Venice on the Azurean Coast. And last but not least, Toulon is the main French Navy harbor where the Aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle is based when not sailing but I am not sure it is easy to visit.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Our expert guide was Laurent. He was friendly and very knowledgeable. He recommended a great lunch spot for us and was flexible in places to see.
Highly recommend him!
Highly recommend him!
Written 6 October 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.