Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Save time researching things to see and do in Alesund, and go on this ultimate sightseeing tour instead. The tour visits the island of Giske, Alnes Lighthouse on Godoy island, the open-air Sunnmore Museum, Mount Aksla, and Alesund city center. Along the way, hear commentary about local history to enhance your Norway knowledge, and stop for great photo opportunities.
You'll start at
Norway Excursions Ålesund - MIX
Keiser Wilhelms gate 6, 6003 Ålesund, NorwayThe meeting point is within walking distance from the port/pier and most of the hotels. Look for our staff on the pier, yellow jackets, carrying our company logo. Be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Please note that "gate" means "street" in Norwegian.
See address & details
- 1Norway ExcursionsStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 2Port of AlesundStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 3Sunnmoere MuseumStop: 75 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Giske KirkeStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Alnes LighthouseStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Aksla MountainStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Brosundet i Alesund
- 7Port of AlesundStop: 10 minutes -See details
- See a mix of cultural and nature spots on this Alesund sightseeing tour
- A guide enhances the tour with commentary about Norway’s history
- Special opportunity to climb to the top of Alnes Lighthouse
- Lots of wonderful photo opportunities, including Giske church
Norway Excursions Ålesund - MIX, Keiser Wilhelms gate 6, 6003 Ålesund, Norway
- Local guide
- Sightseeing tour
- Visit to the Sunnmøre Museum
- Panoramic view from Mount Aksla
- Visit to the Alnes Lighthouse
- Photo stop Giske church
- Entry/Admission - Sunnmoere Museum
- Entry/Admission - Alnes Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Aksla Mountain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Giske Kirke
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English due to mixed groups
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking "ship name"
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Service animals are not allowed by default as other customers may have allergies, in case a service animal is needed please contact us
- If an infant seat is needed, please contact us
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Very fast communication when we had to cancel. We will definitely use Norway Excursions when we can travel again. Take care.
Date of experience: May 2020
I so loved this excursion. Our guide Monica was exceptional. Giske and Godoye were so beautiful. I went up into the Alnes lighthouse and got some great pics we began tour at the beautiful Sunnmøre Museum. I highly recommend this excursion.
Date of experience: September 2019
Tour bus was located right next to our docked cruise ship. Our group of four adults and two children enjoyed the tour of the area and we were able to see "normal" life outside of the touristy areas. The tour guide was informative and had a great personality. The sightseeing…
Date of experience: August 2019
1 Helpful vote
Very informative excursion. Up to the top of the mountain with views, got to see WWII bunkers, great stop at the top for photos & a great, clean bathroom facility...since they seem to be few & far between. A drive across a bridge and then into a tunnel, several tunnels, went…
Date of experience: August 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Norway Excursions
We were booked on a tour in Bergen with this Company later in the year but had to cancel. They were kind enough to …
A perfect Guided Tour from Ålesund, Norway.
This company I know very well, and have had the possibility to join these tours. They have several professional Aut…
Birksdal Glacier Trip
We did this tour provided by a local company when visiting form a cruise ship. Although it rained most of the time…
This company is awesome! This is the third tour that I have done with them this year. I can’t say enough great thin…
It's good to see Geiranger - the topography and scenery very much depicts Norway around the fjords. However, the b…
Excursion to a viewpoint you have to see in person.
A great shore excursion at a great price. We were pleased with the price and service provided. A lot of time in a…
The tour guide and the driver were exceptional. It was raining & snowing up the mountain so we couldn't see the vie…
Loved this tour and guide
Done while on a cruise of the Norway Fjords, this is a great way to widen your perspective of Norway while supporti…
Photo Opportunity Around Every Curve
Excellent shore excursion for those arriving in Geiranger on a cruise ship. Had a wonderful and informative guide …
Highlights of Geiranger
Our guide Anita was amazing! She really loves her job and the area! The tour itself was maybe a bit short but we di…
Great geiranger tour, excellent guide.
Took the 3.5 hour mount dalsnibba and eagle road tour with guide who provided excellent local commentary. Traffic w…
Trollvegge & Trollstygen
In the harbour of Aalesund we booked the tour Trollvegge & Trollstygen. Thank you Dani for all the information you …
Very enjoyable experience. It was interesting seeing the way things used to be. Bus ride was amazing and driver and…
Great sites but some issues with the tour guide
We had a tour with Gia. Overall a great tour and we were able to beat the crowds since our group arrived early at …
Danni our Spanish (English speaking) guide was very informative and very knowledgeable. The tour was great
- Duration: 4h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Ports of Call Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Alesund Shore Excursion: The Ultimate Sightseeing Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Alesund Shore Excursion: The Ultimate Sightseeing Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Alesund Shore Excursion: The Ultimate Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Alesund Shore Excursion: The Ultimate Sightseeing Tour?
Alesund Shore Excursion: The Ultimate Sightseeing Tour price starts from US$ 94.81. Discover and book Alesund Shore Excursion: The Ultimate Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Alesund Shore Excursion: The Ultimate Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
Alesund Shore Excursion: The Ultimate Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Alesund Shore Excursion: The Ultimate Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Alesund Shore Excursion: The Ultimate Sightseeing Tour?
Alesund Shore Excursion: The Ultimate Sightseeing Tour is hosted by Norway Excursions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Norway Excursions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Alesund Shore Excursion: The Ultimate Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor