View all photos (7)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
VÄNORTSGATAN 8, 981 32 Kiruna, Sweden
Returns to original departure point
- Snowmobile-sled ride
- Snowsuit, boots, wool socks, balaclava, hat
- Hotel transfers (can be booked separately)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Wearing glasses not recommend as they will fog up (please wear contact lenses)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Kiruna Guidetur - Day Trips
We went on the Snowmobile Artic adventure and Aurora Colosseum tours. They were excellent. The company provides…
We were in this area last winter and did the snowmobile article adventure then. Enjoyed it so much we came back.…
Amazing Tours and Guides!
My boyfriend and I booked our Lapland adventure through Nordic a visitor who uses Kiruna Guidetur and I am so…
Tarikou La Frite32
Snowmobile aurora hunt
Simply amazing I keep thinking about this moment we shared with Finn and Emilie and of course the sky 🤣 they…
We really enjoyed our snowmobile adventure. After booking I contacted the company to arrange transfers to and from…
The guide had a lot of ideas of things that could be covered. However, I do not believe that he has the knowledge…
an awesome experience
Our guide is Michael. He made our experience conformtable and fun. It was my first time drive a snow mobile, and I…
Great guides, poor management
This was my first visit to Kiruna and I hope to be back, but I won't use Kiruna Guidetur and I won't recommend it.…
Aurora expedition with dinner
A great experience even without seeing the Northern lights. The guides were nice and the dinner delicious😋
Vlaardingen, The Netherlands20
Disappointing Aurora snowmobile sleigh ride
We did this tour on December 31 because we thought it would be nice to do it on New Year's Eve. We did the same…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999