Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-99, max of 10 per group
Duration: 1h 15m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Use of Segway
- Use of helmet, radio & rainponcho (in case of rain)
- Storage of luggage if needed while on your tour
- Organic beverage upon return from your trip
- Small Segway Souvenir
- Parking (Ample of paid parking on Langelinie Alle (Green Zone), Sunday free parking)
- Transportation to/from Cruise ship
- Departure details
- Langeliniekaj 50, 2100 København, Denmark If you are arriving by ship to: Langelinie Pier: Good news, we are right at your doorstep. As you disembark your ship you will see a line of shops. Depending on the position of your ship, we are the last or the first shop on the ground floor level (next to Marina Lounge) Ocean Quay: Take a 10 minute taxi to our store. Tell the driver to go to LANGELINIE KAJ - we are the last shop on the ground floor level (after Marina Lounge) Nordre Toldbod: Take a 5 minute taxi to our store. Tell the driver to go to LANGELINIE KAJ - we are the last shop on the ground floor level (after Marina Lounge)
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63400P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must weigh between: 35kg-125kg
- Minimum height: 135cm
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- Minimum age: 11 years (please note the child MUST weigh minimum 35kg. Admission will not be allowed if the child is under the minimum weight - this is a safety issue)
- We can store your luggage for the duration of the tour
- No high heels. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please arrive at our store 15 minutes before the tour departure time for check-in and training. We will try our best to accommodate latecomers to the next available tour but we cannot guarantee availability, in which case we cannot offer a refund.
- You must be able to stand for the duration of the tour and step up/down from the Segway with ease (i.e. bend your knees lightly)
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Shore Excursion: 1-Hour Copenhagen Segway Cruise
What you can expect during your visit
- Check-in & Check-out will take place outside in our covered courtyard. Your beverage will be served after there tour as a take-away option // We only have 1 employee in the shop at a time // We are currently not lending out extra clothing (fleece jackets, gloves, etc.) so please dress warmly!
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Shore Excursion: 1-Hour Copenhagen Segway Cruise?
- How much is Shore Excursion: 1-Hour Copenhagen Segway Cruise?
- Shore Excursion: 1-Hour Copenhagen Segway Cruise price starts from ₹ 4,311.97. Discover and book Shore Excursion: 1-Hour Copenhagen Segway Cruise on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shore Excursion: 1-Hour Copenhagen Segway Cruise cancellation policy?
- Shore Excursion: 1-Hour Copenhagen Segway Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shore Excursion: 1-Hour Copenhagen Segway Cruise on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shore Excursion: 1-Hour Copenhagen Segway Cruise?
- Shore Excursion: 1-Hour Copenhagen Segway Cruise is hosted by Segway Cruise Copenhagen. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Segway Cruise Copenhagen on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shore Excursion: 1-Hour Copenhagen Segway Cruise on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 63400P3
- You'll start atLangeliniekaj 50Langeliniekaj 50, 2100 København, DenmarkIf you are arriving by ship to: Langelinie Pier: Good news, we are right at your doorstep. As you disembark your ship you will see a line of shops. Depending on the position of your ship, we are the last or the first shop on the ground floor level (next to Marina Lounge) Ocean Quay: Take a 10 minute taxi to our store. Tell the driver to go to LANGELINIE KAJ - we are the last shop on the ground floor level (after Marina Lounge) Nordre Toldbod: Take a 5 minute taxi to our store. Tell the driver to go to LANGELINIE KAJ - we are the last shop on the ground floor level (after Marina Lounge)See address & details
- 1Segway Cruise CopenhagenStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byPeace Statue Angel of Langelinie
- 2The Little MermaidStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Royal PavilionsStop: 2 minutesSee detailsPass byHolmenSeaside ToldbodenThe Royal Casting Collection
- 4Royal Danish Theatre Play HouseStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Ofelia PladsStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byCopenhagen Opera HouseCopenhagen King's Square
- 6NyhavnStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byBredgade
- 7Frederiks Kirke (Marmorkirken)Stop: 2 minutesSee details
- 8Amalienborg MuseumStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byFrihedsmuseetSt. Alban's Church
- 9Gefion FountainStop: 2 minutesSee detailsPass byKastelletTrekroner Fort
- 10Segway Cruise CopenhagenStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Me and my partner did this tour on our second day in Copenhagen. I was super worried I wouldn’t be able to control …
Amazing! FUN! A MUST do in Copenhagen with Adults/Teenagers
What a FANTASTIC way to see the city! I personally was worried that I would fall off/not be able to balance/steer …
Absolutely brilliant 2 hour Segway tour with Andres. He made the trip fun and kept the information short and witty …
Brilliant tour of Copenhagen with Andres, Would highly recommend - great way to see the sites and places of inte…
Strongly recommended! Very interesting and fun trip around Copenhague.
Amazing trip through the city. Very interesting and fun, I strongly recommend taking this tour. The service was ex…
Amazing and fun segway tour!
Me and my husband had a lovely time with our tour guide Andrés. I felt super safe riding the segway, even when it w…
Well worth it
Tip top, saw the sights and learned a bunch of stuff! Andrés the guide was very knowledgable and segways are supe…
Knowing Copenhagen via Segway
It was very interesting and educational as well as enjoyful. It covers a lot of details about Copenhagen.
A brilliant experience - hope you are lucky enough to get Andres as your guide too.
We were so lucky to have Andres as our guide - he was absolutely the best in every way. He made the experience - s…
Fun private tour!
Very good tour! Loved that this was a private experience. Our guide was Pulina and she was so nice and knew all abo…
A super nice way of exploring central Copenhagen
Great way of getting a guided tour in Copenhagen. Fantastic guide and a super fun tour. We did this as a family eve…
Great tour with Andrey, would highly recommend
Great 2 hours exploring Copenhagen with Andrey who was very informative and good fun. Super way to see the city esp…
Excellent and fun way to see the city sights
Excellent 1 hour tour. 15 minutes tutorial where the staff were very hands on showing us how to ride. One of our gr…
Lovely family experience
Riding the Segway. Nice weather. Good company. Seeing the city in a nice and comfortable way. Getting around easy. …
Absolutely epic way to see Copenhagen. Highly recommend it to everyone especially at the start of their holidays. M…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Really fun way to see the city. Sabi (our guide) had fluent English and was really informative and interesting. We saw loads of sites and learnt how to drive segways in the process - fairly easy once you got the knack. Would 100% recommend if you’re in Copenhagen!
Written 21 October 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Fantastic to hear that you enjoyed yourself! thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a nice review :))
Written 23 October 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.