View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Liberdade Square
- 1Bom Jesus do MonteStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Elevador do Bom Jesus do MonteStop: 5 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Arco da Porta NovaStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 4Se de BragaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5The Garden of Santa BarbaraStop: 5 minutes -See details
- 6Igreja de Santa CruzStop: 10 minutes -See details
You'll end at
Porto, PortugalPick up's and drop off's only within the limits of historical centers of Porto and Gaia; For Airbnb's, if not in a central street, we set the pick in a central nearby street or in Trindade Metro Station.
See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance in Braga's Cathedral
- Entrance in Bom Jesus water powered funicular
- Entry/Admission - Elevador do Bom Jesus do Monte
- Entry/Admission - Se de Braga
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Parents should bring the baby car seat ajusted to infant's age (1 to 3 years old). We only have seats available after 4 years old.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Pick up's and drop off's only within the limits of historical centers of Porto and Gaia; For Airbnb's, if not in a central street, we set the pick in a central nearby street or in Trindade Metro Station.
- Most travellers can participate
- We will contact by email the day before the tour with details regarding meeting point and pick up hour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: EFun Tours
A Wonderful Day in the Douro
From pick up to drop off a great experience. Hugo was full of information and history about the region and especial…
Fun Porto wine tour
It was a great tour , lots of fun, Mirana was great , very informative and did a great job explaining and making th…
Loved the tour, Mariana was great!
I highly recommend this tour! We visited Porto for two days and this was by far our most incredible and well spent …
Highlight of our trip
We spent a beautiful day visiting two wineries and cruising on the river. Our guide, Hugo, was very informative and…
An amazing day out
Delfino was an amazing tour guide and the whole day is incredible. Some of the most beautiful scenery I've ever see…
A lovely day!
We had a really great day with Hugo on this tour. The one hour boat trip was enjoyable, the winery visits were well…
Wine and a ride!
From Porto, wine tasting. Wow. What a ride. Incredible scenery. Duoro River Valley. Vineyards everywhere. Lots of …
the best day i had in portugal the douro region and beautiful unique landscapes, recommend this tour 100% Obrigado!
Very informative and fun
We have done many, many walking tours and this one ties with the best. Mariana, who has a background in Art Histor…
Great guide great day
Had an enjoyable day in the 3 vineyards. Americo the guide was great. Pick up outside hotel in comfortable mini bus…
Great introduction to Porto!
We signed up for a group tour and ended up with a private tour! Leandro was knowledgeable, funny, and as he learned…
Extremely happy with the tour choice. Do not miss!
Extremely happy with the tour choice. Beautiful scenery within the visited towns and wineries. We were pleased to s…
Beautiful vistas, excellent wines and a fantastic guide
Hugo was a great guide from the outset, giving us huge amounts of information and entertaining us the whole way thr…
Very informative and lively
Mariana not only navigated is around the fine buildings of Porto, she carefully explained their histories in great…
Porto with Mariana was informative and fun. She very knowledgeable and even helped us book train tickets. Ask for…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999