Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Near Lisbon you can discover one of the most remarkable natural sight of Portugal world heritage considered by UNESCO, the Arrabida Natural Park. Travel with us, through the 25th April Bridge, find historical monuments and magical places with breath taking views of seas and mountains. Take a break and visit a sunny fisherman village embedded on the mountains. Here, you will be given the opportunity to taste the fresh flavours of the Portuguese fish-based Gastronomy. Get he opportunity to enjoy a wine tasting session in one of the richest wineries in Portugal, Setúbal Region. Get mesmerised with the beautiful landscapes and historical monuments.
- You'll start atLisbon ZooPraça Marechal Humberto Delgado, 1549-004 Lisboa, PortugalMeeting Point at Lisbon Zoo EntranceSee address & details
- Pass by25 de Abril Bridge
- 1Santuario Nacional de Cristo ReiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Castelo de PalmelaStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Cabo EspichelStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Jose Maria de FonsecaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Parque Natural da ArrabidaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6SesimbraStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll end atLisbon ZooPraça Marechal Humberto Delgado, 1549-004 Lisboa, PortugalMeeting Point at Lisbon Zoo EntranceSee address & details
Lisbon Zoo, Praça Marechal Humberto Delgado, 1549-004 Lisboa, Portugal
Returns to original departure point
- Local Guide & Driver
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicles with Free WiFi
- Fresh Bottled water
- Wine Tasting Guided Session
- Entry/Admission - Cabo Espichel
- Entry/Admission - Jose Maria de Fonseca
- Entry/Admission - Parque Natural da Arrabida
- Food and drinks
- Guided visit inside monuments and buildings
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Mandatory: Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking ( Portuguese Law Mandatory)
- Wear comfortable Shoes. A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: RM CESAR
Amazing trip even if the weather was not optimal Cesar was able to customise our journey and to provide us with ama…
Must Do. This changes everything.
Would not change a thing. Hands down this changed everything on how we got to see and come to love Portugal. Cesar …
Amazing Experience! Once In A Lifetime, Don’t Miss!
This was an amazing experience that shouldn’t be missed by anyone. We chose it due to limited mobility of one of ou…
Fatima and Obidos private tour with Cesar
Cesar was a great tour guide and really made us feel comfortable on the trip. Cesar was very knowledgeable about th…
A great way to discover Portugal
In a recent week-long holiday in Portugal, we decided to explore less obvious Portuguese landscapes. César provided…
A wonderful day out
This is by far the most enjoyable private tour I have ever had. Mr Cesar is friendly, professional, courteous and …
Enjoyable, relaxing day trip
We booked the Sintra day trip to celebrate my sisters 60thirthday. We all had the most amazing day which was very r…
Very good decision
Cesar was extremely responsive even though I had contacted him rather on short notice. We had our elderly parents …
Amazing Tour with Cesar
First and foremost, Cesar is amazing! He is knowledgeable, a great tour guide, and really cares about his guests en…
Sentra / Wine Tasting
Cesar was a wonderful host and guide for a daylong tour to areas surrounding Lisbon. There were things we were int…
Two wonderful days with Cesar
We hired RM Cesar Tours to serve as a private driver and tour guide for two of the six days of our recent trip to P…
Obidox Medieval Village World Heritage Tour
Had a wonderful full day private tour with our driver/guide, Pedro. Everything went well and we really enjoyed thi…
We had an incredible half day exploring outside of Lisbon...Sintra and Caiscais, driving through the beautiful land…
Perfect private tour for my Husbands Birthday.
My love language is quality time, so I wanted to give my husband a magical experience for his birthday on our last …
The concierge at the Intercontinental Hotel in Lisbon booked Rue Cesar to be our driver and guide for an all-day to…
- Duration: 7–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,865 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 19,048 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 422 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Arrabida Natural Park & Wine Region Small Group Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Arrabida Natural Park & Wine Region Small Group Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Arrabida Natural Park & Wine Region Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Arrabida Natural Park & Wine Region Small Group Tour?
Arrabida Natural Park & Wine Region Small Group Tour price starts from ₹ 4,890.28. Discover and book Arrabida Natural Park & Wine Region Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Arrabida Natural Park & Wine Region Small Group Tour cancellation policy?
Arrabida Natural Park & Wine Region Small Group Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Arrabida Natural Park & Wine Region Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Arrabida Natural Park & Wine Region Small Group Tour?
Arrabida Natural Park & Wine Region Small Group Tour is hosted by RM CESAR. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact RM CESAR on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Arrabida Natural Park & Wine Region Small Group Tour on Tripadvisor