Spend the day relaxing on idyllic beaches with a private feel, in this stunning natural park. Situated in Serra de Arrabida Natural Park are some of the most beautiful (and secret beaches) in Portugal. Fine white sands, aqua blue waters and dense, green vegetation create this wonderful, small paradise. With a diverse marine biology the seabed itself is protected and considered a nature reserve. (Snorkelling and kayaking however it permitted). These secluded beaches feel almost like a private beach, with wave-free waters and a calm atmosphere – a hidden gem! Enjoy fresh fish, seafood and regional wine at a beachside restaurant.
– Unique experience, 9 Hours
– Excellent beaches, with a private feel
– Protected natural landscape, with views of Arrabida Mountain
– Snorkelling and kayaking available (at extra cost)
– Fresh fish and regional wines at beachside restaurants
– Private driver/guide, private vehicle, free water, wifi and air-conditioning