Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Belem Lighthouse
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Mosteiro dos Jeronimos
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de S. Jorge
- Entry/Admission - Elevador de Santa Justa
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel in Lisbon
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72494P30
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tour Lisbon - 1 Day?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tour Lisbon - 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tour Lisbon - 1 Day?
- Tour Lisbon - 1 Day price starts from ₹ 18,144.43. Discover and book Tour Lisbon - 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour Lisbon - 1 Day cancellation policy?
- Tour Lisbon - 1 Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour Lisbon - 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour Lisbon - 1 Day?
- Tour Lisbon - 1 Day is hosted by Angel Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Angel Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour Lisbon - 1 Day on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 72494P30
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mosteiro dos JeronimosStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Belem LighthouseStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Torre de BelemStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Castelo de S. JorgeStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Miradouro de Santa LuziaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Elevador de Santa JustaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Cidade BaixaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Visit with caution and consider the age of the venue.
Tour with Open Mind. Traveling to take tour visitors should consider hiring a private tour and guide with transpor…
A great way to make sure you will enjoy your time in Lisbon
I believe a tour like the one we took is essential if you are visiting for a few days, to gain insights from a loca…
Wonderful day trip!!.
We had booked this trip months ago and were not sure what to expect. It was expected to be a small group and really…
Serious tourist trap, just cruise around the shops in Alfamma District and take train to Sintra for an amazing castle
This is a nothing site. The entire area is a way to suck money away from tourist, i find it very unappealing. The s…
We went during the shoulder season so we were the only ones on our tour thus ending up being a private tour! We sto…
Beautiful Island, but...
The actual island of Berlengas is gorgeous and has some nice paths to walk around. Unfortunately it was a long car …
WATCH OUT FOR A FALL
While standing in a long line to purchase tickets my wife did not see the 18" metal pipes in the streets to prevent…
This was a wonderful, educational and well spent day trip. Our guide Nuno was full of historic facts, funny and fu…
Grate wine tour
Grate toure learned alot, drank gode win eat gode food. The drive was 2 houers each way. So it tok the whole day. …