per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Daily offer ( visit or degustation )
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by private vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Personal accidents insurance
- Entry/Admission - Churchill's
- Entry/Admission - Quinta do Tedo
- Entry/Admission - Ervideira
- Entry/Admission - Corticarte - Arte em Cortica
- Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de S. Jorge
- Entry/Admission - Torre de Belém
- Entry/Admission - Palacio de Belem
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- Entry/Admission - Museu do Santuário de Fátima
- Entry/Admission - University of Coimbra
- Entry/Admission - Porto City Hall
- Entry/Admission - Livraria Lello
- Entry/Admission - Igreja de São Francisco
- Entry/Admission - Capela dos Ossos
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Client's hotels or other meeting point decided by the client
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23066P18
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from 7 Days Private Tour In Portugal from Lisbon
What you can expect during your visit
- Our company is certified with the clean and safe seal by the Portuguese Tourism Association, with the health safety procedures to be adopted. All of our guides were trained by Portuguese Tourism Association to understand the cleaning, hygiene and basic prevention and control measures of COVID-19.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 7 Days Private Tour In Portugal from Lisbon?
- How much is 7 Days Private Tour In Portugal from Lisbon?
- 7 Days Private Tour In Portugal from Lisbon price starts from ₹ 1,43,092.37. Discover and book 7 Days Private Tour In Portugal from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- What is the 7 Days Private Tour In Portugal from Lisbon cancellation policy?
- 7 Days Private Tour In Portugal from Lisbon cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 7 Days Private Tour In Portugal from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 7 Days Private Tour In Portugal from Lisbon?
- 7 Days Private Tour In Portugal from Lisbon is hosted by Walkborder Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Walkborder Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7 Days Private Tour In Portugal from Lisbon on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23066P18
Lisbon - Sintra - Cascais -...
Lisbon - Fatima - Coimbra - Oporto
Oporto - Lamego - Douro Valley -...
Oporto - Aveiro - Nazare -...
Lisbon - Evora -Lisbon
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Excellent and friendly service
The arrangements and car are excellent. The tour guide Manuel da Silva is great. He's friendly, thoughtful with ex…
Solo trip: Lisbon, Sintra, Caiscais & Sesimbra
Awesome experience with Walkborder Tours company. Found them on line. Hugo was very responsive and accommodating. …
Évora and Monsaraz
We really enjoyed our trip to Évora and Monsaraz with Bruno. He is very knowledgeable and helpful! Actually, the wh…
Sintra and the coast
We really enjoyed our tour with Manuel to Sintra and the coast. Knowledgeable and very helpful. Actually, the entir…
Porto to Lisbon with stops & Sintra
Had a wonderful two days with Manuel. On the first day, he drove us from Porto to Lisbon with a few stops (Aveiro, …
Manuel - Awesome Tour Guide
This was a tour that was well worth the price! Sintra should not be missed - a quaint town surrounded by beauty. Pe…
Great day in Sintra and Cascais!
Our guide Jorge was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. We enjoyed everything about our day with him and an excel…
Excellent Driver and Tour
Excellent tour. Bruno was extremely knowledgeable of the area and knew all the time savers to get us around quickl…
Excellent day in Lisboa
George was excellent he was very helpful and knowledgeable. I think he made sure to answer all questions and I thin…
Great day tour, really nice guide.
We had a lovely day despite unfortunately bad weather - well out of their control. Our guide Carlos was wonderful …
Day trip extraordinaire
The beauty of the castles and forests is enough but honestly our guide Manuel made this trip exceptional with his e…
Excellent Driver/Tour Guide
Jorge was wonderful ~ he reached out prior to our tour and provided his contact info, plus recommended we reserve o…
Great experience and best guide Bruno
We are extremely happy with our guide Bruno. He was very professional, knowledgeable, polite and made trip a unique…
Fantastic Private Tour
My wife and I absolutely enjoyed our private tour. Bruno was an amazing guide and tailored the trip to our interes…
Tailored to us
My friend and I thought this tour would be great. To be honest, we thought it was small group, not private, so we w…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2019 • Friends
Walkborder has an amazing driver/guide, Bruno.He treated us very special and with care.He does not think if there's extra time for his job but think of our safety and making sure that we enjoyed to the very last moment.Very recommendable!
Written 8 December 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
1. Can I book the tour for 2 persons now and later expand it to 4 or 6, and pay the difference? Or Can I book it for 4 persons and later reduce it to 2, and get the refund of the difference? The reason I asked is that my friends are undecided yet. 2. Where can I see the list of the hotels that the tour guide can come to pick up? Thanks.