Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass by 25 de Abril BridgePass by Santuario Nacional de Cristo Rei
- 1Castelo de SesimbraStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass by Cabo Espichel
- 2Jose Maria de FonsecaStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Serra da ArrabidaStop: 10 minutes -See detailsPass by Fort of Sao FilipePass by Vasco da Gama Bridge
Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- Winery visit
- Entry/Admission - Jose Maria de Fonseca
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de Sesimbra
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Selection Tours
Excellent and knowledgeable guide - Anna
This was our first visit to Portugal and my wife suggested we visit Lisbon and also this 1 day tour, which i must s…
A day of Portuguese history
My friends and I joined John, our guide, on a tour of Fatima and Obidos. We substituted a historic monastery for Na…
Book a Selection Small group tour!
Great tour with Selection tours! Phillip was excellent and extremely knowledgeable. He took time to stop for great …
A very pleasant day!
My husband and I had a very pleasant day with our host Ana Margarida. Much more than a "guide", she took very good …
Fun visit to Sintra and Cascais
This was a beautifully organized and run tour. Our tourguide, Pedro, was delightful, extremely knowledgeable, kind …
It started cloudy, but we had a great sunny experience, Joao our guide was super knowledgeable of all events in Sin…
Rui was excellent! Very kknowledgeable. There was only me and my wife. Many companies would have cancelled the tri…
Day tour Sintra , Roca Cape and Cacais
We had a fantastic time in these beautiful destinations. The view, food and wine were perfect and we would definit…
Nice day in 21 november 2019
We are the first time in Portugal. We went this tour only two persons, but our guide Pedro was very kind, give info…
Great way to end our Portugal trip
Our guide met us at the Hard Rock Cafe. During the ride, he talked to us about Portugese history and what we would …
Rui - (RRR)
Had a great tour of Lisbon’s hidden gems and idiosyncrasies that only a local born guide can show and explain. Rui …
Great Tour Guide
Ana picked me up at my Hotel, Small tour - just me and one other client, making it a very personal tour. Ana was …
Our excursion was more than My husband & I expected!
Our guide was fantastic, the tour as a whole was amazing. My only complaint would be that we had to wait too long…
Comprehensive tour with an amazing guide, who was very knowledgeable and friendly!
This tour is perfect if you only have a short trip planned. It is an extremely comprehensive tour, with our guide J…
Well organized tour; very knowledgeable and personable guide
We joined a semi-private tour. Our pickup was at the Hard Rock Cafe. Our guide (who also was our driver) was Joao. …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999