Batalha Alcobaca Nazaré Óbidos Private Tour Full Day With Local From Coimbra
By Diogo Local Best Friend
Looking to discover Portugal in a different way, without stress and with all your day planed? Look no more. We do private tours around this lovely region of Portugal (we are locals) from Coimbra up to Batalha, Alcobaça, Nazaré, Óbidos and more, and we will be with you all day. All our tours can be customised. Just drop us a message and we can plan our day together. We will make your day special and unique with this tour starting and ending in Coimbra.
Duration: 10–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Ginjinha of Óbidos - Liquor
- We can have our lunch at a local restaurant or we can do a picnic at a local park
- Monuments Entrances/Fees
- Entry/Admission - Batalha Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Alcobaça
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- I can pick you at your hotel, hostel or other place in Coimbra region, just send me a message and we will discuss all the details.
- Coimbra, Portugal We can meet you in Coimbra region. Up on booking send us your hotel or house address so we can arrange the best place for pick up.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75061P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Batalha Alcobaca Nazaré Óbidos Private Tour Full Day With Local From Coimbra?
- How much is Batalha Alcobaca Nazaré Óbidos Private Tour Full Day With Local From Coimbra?
- Batalha Alcobaca Nazaré Óbidos Private Tour Full Day With Local From Coimbra price starts from ₹ 25,488.70. Discover and book Batalha Alcobaca Nazaré Óbidos Private Tour Full Day With Local From Coimbra on Tripadvisor
- What is the Batalha Alcobaca Nazaré Óbidos Private Tour Full Day With Local From Coimbra cancellation policy?
- Batalha Alcobaca Nazaré Óbidos Private Tour Full Day With Local From Coimbra cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Batalha Alcobaca Nazaré Óbidos Private Tour Full Day With Local From Coimbra on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Batalha Alcobaca Nazaré Óbidos Private Tour Full Day With Local From Coimbra?
- Batalha Alcobaca Nazaré Óbidos Private Tour Full Day With Local From Coimbra is hosted by Diogo Local Best Friend. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Diogo Local Best Friend on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Batalha Alcobaca Nazaré Óbidos Private Tour Full Day With Local From Coimbra on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75061P7
- You'll start atCoimbraOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Batalha MonasteryStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byAlcobaca
- 2Monastery of AlcobacaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Nazaret - Artesanato e design de AutorStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 4Igreja de Nossa Senhora da NazareStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Forte de Sao MiguelStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Baia de Sao Martinho do PortoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Obidos VillageStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Best Tour Guide, Great Trip
We did 5 full days of touring with Diogo and visited several cities and sites between Porto and Lisbon. Diogo was a…
A great private tour with my wife and two other friends.
Aveiro and Belmonte were the centers of our private tour and Diogo took us to about nine different historic sites. …
Diogo was an incredible guide for a full day private tour. He told a fiend and I to Obidos, Nazaré, Fatima, and 2 …
Diogo is a really good guide who have planned a very organized day tour for us. He got plenty of knowledge of the …
Private Tour with Diogo who is truly your Local Best Friend
Diogo rates 10+stars!!! We took 2 day tours with Diogo, one in the Sintra area and the other seeing Obidos, Nazare,…
We went from Alcobaça to Batalha, Fatima, Tomar, Nazaré and Óbidos
Diogo is an excellent guide. The tour was individual, i saw everything what I wanted. He was very friendly and new …
Great private tour
We are six Thai travellera. Diogo do a quick reponse after we contact him by the website. The trip begins at 8.30 a…
Tour to Tomar
Messaged Diogo very last minute and was thrilled that he was available for a half day tour to Tomar. Well the half …
Diogo and his assistant picked 6 of us up on time with a nice cool van and cold water. We discussed where we wanted…
Three couples, wonderful friends, spent a full day with Diogo on our 11-day visit to Portugal. Our day with him was…
Diogo took us on a 1/2 day tour of Tomar and the surrounding region which tourned into an all day tour. It was an a…
Our Local Best Friend
We had such a great time with Diego. We spent a whole day with him and visited 3 different cities. In esch of them,…
Unforgettable Tour of Amazing Sites in Portugal
I only did some cursory research before my trip to Portugal. I was interested in seeing Alcobaca, Baltalha, Tomar a…
Half-day tour was so great that we extended it into a full-day tour!
Diogo met us at our apt-hotel exactly on time and with some delicious pastels de Belém as well as bottles of cold w…
Private tour with Diogo
Diogo is an excellent tour guide, He speaks english really well, and very informative. He pick us up on time from …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Friends
Highly recommend Diogo for an experience you won’t forget! Diogo took a group of us for a day tour. He had great recommendations and made sure we got to see and do everything we wanted to. Diogo went out of his way to make us feel comfortable, not rushed and even took us to pick oranges 🙂.
Written 15 July 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hello, thank you very much for your lovely words. ahha I am glad you enjoy the oranges and our tour day together. It was a pleasure to have you. Muito obrigado.
Written 20 July 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.