Walking Close to Nature in the West Algarve - Self-Guided Walking Tour
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (29)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Walking Close to Nature in the West Algarve is a Self-Guided walking tour for those who love to explore and be surprised. Walk among the lush greenery of woodlands, or on top of magnificent cliffs against a backdrop of ocean blue, always in amazing locations full of wildlife. Our base is in Carvoeiro, a picturesque coastal resort town.
Day 5 - free day
- The Hotel: Carvoeiro Plaza (or similar)
- 7 nights in a twin/double room
- Single supplement applied in single rooms
- Extra nights can be added
- Transfers from Faro airport / Faro train station / Faro bus station to the Hotel on the first day
- Transfers from the Hotel to Faro airport / Faro train station / Faro bus station on last day
- Accommodation vouchers
- Taxi vouchers
- Emergency contact numbers
- General information on your holiday, gastronomy and history of the region
- Walking maps & detailed walks descriptions
- Walking / cycling maps
- Assistance 24/7
- Trip documents can be provided in English
- Entry/Admission - Faro Airport
- Any services not listed as included
- Flights to and from Portugal
- Meals, tips/gratuities, baggage or personal insurance (except as outlined)
- Admission fees to castles & attractions or events (except as outlined)
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Seven Hanging Valleys Trail
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The land only option allows you to book your own transport to and from the holiday. This package already includes a transfer departing from Faro airport, Faro train station and Faro bus station. If none of this option suits you, please add to your booking a transfer that does. You can also rent a car. If you wish to stay more nights, just send us an email with your request.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: BeCool Travel
We enjoyed every minute of it
Very well organized. Easy walking in low lying coastal Algarve, staying in the same hotel throughout. We enjoyed ha…
We took the tour on a cloudy day since it was a bit cold for the beach, and it was a great choice. The driver didn'…
We chose this tour because it had an historical accent, although a bit afraid that the kids would get bored. But th…
A great introduction to the Algarve countryside, totally different from our previous experiences. My folks loved it…
- Faro Airport, Carvoeiro Boardwalk, and 6 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999