Recommended by 88% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Lots of fun, knowledgeable guide. I had a solo tour, was able to see all of Brussels point of interests. Highly recommended
Date of experience: April 2019
This is a great way to familiarize yourself with Brussels. Try to do it early in your trip to Brussels. If you haven't tried or don't think you could use a Segway, they are very easy and after a few minutes you'll wonder why you were worried.
Date of experience: January 2019
Simply most terrible experience. Because guide was ill they simply canceled the whole trip the night before. A very unprofessional company by not providing alternatives. I am still waiting on my refund after 2 weeks.
Date of experience: December 2018
Many thanks for the tour. One of our highlights and a great way to see and learn about a new city to us. The city was bigger than expected and segway is the best way to travel and see it all. Eric's knowledge of the city, it's history, and it's 1600 different beers helped put…
My husband and I had 24 hours in Antwerp and booked this tour. It was nothing short of fantastic! Erik the guide was so knowledgeable, relaxed and friendly and showed us all the key sights. It’s the best way to cover a lot of ground in a 2 hour window in a really fun way. I…
Date of experience: July 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Segway City Tours Antwerpen
Segway Fun in Brussels
A great way to sightsee and learn about Brussels. Our guide was very friendly and humorous. Segways are easier to u…
2 hour Brussels tour
Good tour and knowledgable guide with sense of humour. Covered most parts of Brussels centre despite cold and gloom…
A unique and enjoyable way to see Brussels
My son and I recently spent a two day short break in Brussels and wanted to do something a little different. This w…
Great experience, fab tour guide in Eric, very friendly, great way to explore the City. Definitely worth doing!
Unorganized! Website is useless! Not business friendly!!!
Stop advertise on Tripadvisor if you are not willing to take reservation!! You are wasting everyone's time!! I boo…
Loved the Segway highly recommend it and Eric was very nice. Brussels a lovely city and this is one good way of get…
Very fun tour, great guide Eric, funny and friendly. Saw back streets, tourist spots, saw a large amount of the are…
A great way to see Brussels when you have very limited time.
We had just a few precious hours in Brussels and found the segways were the best way to see as much as the city in…
Segway Night Tour of Antwerp
Once again Eric did a wonderful job. We were a group of 3 and Eric came in special just to make sure that we could …
Segway Tour in Antwerp
Segway is very easy to master. Round was nice, with some interesting places and good explanations from the guide..
Tour Operator is very bad
We have booked Segway tour but before one hour of tour they have cancelled the tour. Very bad company not professio…
Segway fun in Brussels :)
My 2 sons (aged 16 and 19) and I enjoyed a wonderful 2 hour segway tour with Constantine as our guide. He was ready…
A great way to tour if you have limited time
A fast and easy way to see most of the best sites in Brussels. During the tour you're given a couple of good opport…
Mmmm! it's a good way to get around ... But
This was a good way to see the sites especially during the Christmas markets. There was a very limited safety brie…
THE right way to visit Brussels
Visiting Brussels riding the Segway is really efficient : it's fun, you see a lot and your are not exhausted after …
- Segway City Tours Antwerpen
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Dutch, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 Hour Segway City Tours Antwerp Belgium
- 2 Hour Segway City Tours Antwerp Belgium price starts from ₹ 8,043.35. Discover and book 2 Hour Segway City Tours Antwerp Belgium on Tripadvisor
- 2 Hour Segway City Tours Antwerp Belgium cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Hour Segway City Tours Antwerp Belgium on Tripadvisor
- 2 Hour Segway City Tours Antwerp Belgium is hosted by Segway City Tours Antwerpen. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Segway City Tours Antwerpen on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Hour Segway City Tours Antwerp Belgium on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book 2 Hour Segway City Tours Antwerp Belgium on Tripadvisor