The Amsterdam Photo Tour takes in the best from the canal city such as the Rijksmuseum, the many beautiful churches, and of course the best spots to shoot the 17th century Canal system.The three hour, private tour teaches photography skills as well as encourages your creativity and photographic development.
Whether you are starting off, a hobbyist or have years of experience, our team of professional photographers will find superb photographic opportunities for all kinds of interests, from landmarks and people watching to hidden secrets and great views over the city. Take advantage of the one-on-one experience of our private and personalized tour to develop your own creative vision.
Each tour is crafted to the skills and needs of the participants. Apart from taking photos, you can also expect to learn:
• Creative composition, using lines, repetition, camera angles
• Training your eye: composition, subjects, lighting
• Portraits and how to get the most out of your flash
• Taking control of your camera: f-stop, shutter speed, ISO and focusing
• Reviewing your photography
Tour options include
• 3 hour day tour - A 3 hour private photo tour in Amsterdam during the day
• 3 hour night tour - A 3 hour private photo tour in Amsterdam in the evening
• 6 hour extended tour - A 6 hour walking photography tour combining both day and night elements of photography around Amsterdam.
You won't be on your feet the entire time though, we will start off with a coffee to go over your work and level of technical expertise so that our professional photographers can craft the perfect tour, suited directly to your skill set. Let us know if you have a particular location you want to shoot and we will work it into the itinerary.
Each tour is private, but feel free to bring along guests, such as other photographer friends or your partner and family, but we ask you limit the group to four people. This way we can work at your pace to make sure you take away the skills that last a lifetime.