Get picked up at 10am from your Amsterdam hotel, cruise port, or even the airport by a private guide on this full-day 8-hour tour of one of the largest flower gardens in the world. Along with your guide/driver, travel in comfort by private vehicle through the Dutch countryside. First enjoy the stop of your choice:
- Windmills in the country side
- working Dairy Farm (cows, gouda cheese, wooden shoes)
- traditional Delft Pottery factory (made and painted by hand)
- Steampumping station (learn how Dutch live below sea level)
- famous Flower Parade (10-13 April, 2019)
We stop at the breathtaking colorful flower fields. Tip toe through the tulip fields.
At Keukenhof Gardens you have 3 hours free time to enjoy the unbelievable beauty of flowers.
You'll return to your original location around 6 pm.
Please note: this tour runs only during the springtime, as the season for bulb flowers to bloom is between March and May.