This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tenuta Torciano Vineyards, Via di Crocetta 18, 53037 Ulignano, San Gimignano Italy
Upon arrival, guests are greeted by our staff in the welcome center for a short walking tour of the historic property.
Encompassing the culinary favorites of Tuscan cooking, we offer a special dining experience that features quality dishes paired with selected Tuscan wines. During the winter months, guests will be welcomed into a private room, indoor setting with a fireplace to enjoy our reserve wines served with cold meats, artisan cheeses, and our signature bruschetta drizzled with cold-pressed olive oil and encompassing all of the natural aromas and flavors of nature.
In spring and summer, enjoy lunch accompanied by our distinguished wines in the magic of the Tuscan hills covered with vineyards, olive groves, and woods that surround us with their breathtaking views.
You’ll be served with appetizers Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack paired with wine, then go to the first course of Truffle lasagna or Tuscan Ribollita, roast meat with roast potatoes as the second course.
No dinner is complete without dessert, you’ll be served with the Cantuccini with a dessert wine. Throughout the dinner, you’ll also taste various types of vintage wine from the library reserve.
• Appetizers: Tuscan cheeses and salami, Bruschetta and snack
• First Course: Truffle lasagna or Tuscan ribollita
• Second Course: Roasted meat with roast potatoes
• Dessert: Cantuccini biscuits with dessert wine
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Truffle Olive Oil
• Pepper Hot Olive Oil
• Balsamic Vinegar Selected
• Brunello di Montalcino D.O.C.G.
• Rosso di Montalcino D.O.C.
• Cabernet Bartolomeo Riserva I.G.T.
• Merlot Baldassarre Riserva I.G.T.
• Syrah Cavaliere Riserva I.G.T.
• Vernaccia of San Gimignano D.O.C.G.
• Chianti D.O.C.G.
• Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
• Chianti Classico Riserva D.O.C.G.
• Red of Montepulciano D.O.C.
• VinBeato - Dessert Wine
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes