This tour aims to offer a complete experience for both your eyes and your palate. You will visit some of the most beautiful places, cities, villages in Western Sicily: rich in history, culture and art. Palermo, Monreale, Mondello, Erice, Segesta, Trapani, Cefalù, Castelbuono, The Saline with Their different colors. You will taste the typical Cannoli, the Marsala, the Almond sweets in Erice, the cheeses and the artisanal Salami in Castelbuono, the street food in Palermo, fish dishes in Trapani and the foods that made us famous in the world. This is a private and exclusive tour, you will only be in the group, there will be no other people. We will be out of the normal tourist circuits, we will visit isolated, peaceful and safe places.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian, French
: English, Italian, French
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional Driver
- Licensed Van or Car
- Exclusive Private Tour, only your group
- tickets, food & drinks
- All that is not in inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Massimo
- Entry/Admission - Tempio di Segesta
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Sale
- Entry/Admission - Castello dei Ventimiglia
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We offer pick up and drop off to all hotels, b & bs, holiday homes, ports and accommodations in Palermo.
- Palermo Airport, 90045 Cinisi, PA, Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60853P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 3-Days Tour to discover Western Sicily: Culture, Colors & Flavors, from Palermo?
- How much is 3-Days Tour to discover Western Sicily: Culture, Colors & Flavors, from Palermo?
- 3-Days Tour to discover Western Sicily: Culture, Colors & Flavors, from Palermo price starts from ₹ 72,107.98. Discover and book 3-Days Tour to discover Western Sicily: Culture, Colors & Flavors, from Palermo on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3-Days Tour to discover Western Sicily: Culture, Colors & Flavors, from Palermo cancellation policy?
- 3-Days Tour to discover Western Sicily: Culture, Colors & Flavors, from Palermo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3-Days Tour to discover Western Sicily: Culture, Colors & Flavors, from Palermo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3-Days Tour to discover Western Sicily: Culture, Colors & Flavors, from Palermo?
- 3-Days Tour to discover Western Sicily: Culture, Colors & Flavors, from Palermo is hosted by Book Excursions Sicily & Ape Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Book Excursions Sicily & Ape Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Days Tour to discover Western Sicily: Culture, Colors & Flavors, from Palermo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60853P14
Reserve your spot
The first day will be dedicated...
The second day you will be...
On the third day will be...
About the operator
Book Excursions Sicily & Ape Tours
Joined in March 2017
#1 of 5 Transportation in Cinisi
- alyson m00Corleone tourUmberto was very knowledgeable about Palermo and the surrounding towns. He told us many stories about the mafia and history of the buildings we saw.
- Wendy3241300Must Do!!!!!!Great tour and not to be missed. Very interesting if you want to know a lot of the history of Sicily and the background of the Mafia. Our tour guide was very informative and has been living here his entire life. The private home tour in Corleone is very interesting and informative. It says museum on the description, but you actually get a guided tour of an ex mafia boss’s entire home. It was extremely interesting and the home has original finishes and interesting things that were recovered in the home that are original. The owner and guide of the tour is really amazing and is a character. On the way back we stopped in a beautiful suburb of Palermo and had lunch, and the outlook view over the city is amazing. There is also an UNESCO church we visited. This tour is a 5 star tour and very informative.
- R5238TFdavidg00You really get to learn the history of the island both good and badVery good trip Umberto was a great host with a wonderful personality and delivered his vast knowledge of Sicily with passion!!! I would highly recommend his services
- Jenny Z00Origins of the Mafia/Monreale w/UmbertoThis was a very interesting experience! Our guide Umberto was wonderful! He was very knowledgeable and explained a great deal about the history of the mafia on our way to the museum. Once we got to Corleone we stopped for some picture opportunities and then headed to the museum. Our guide at the museum, Michael, did an awesome job explaining some of the local history and showed us around, he was very gracious. We then went to visit Monreale for lunch and to see the beautiful mosaics inside the cathedral. It was quite the site to behold! On our way back to Palermo, Umberto asked if we’d like to stop the ceramics shop of Master artisan Nicolo Giuliano. That was a wonderful recommendation! We got to meet Nicolo and his two sons, tour their workshop and gallery, and found a couple of pieces to purchase. It was a wonderful day and Umberto was an exceptional guide to show us around!
- Melissa B00WONDERFUL TOUR TO BEAUTIFUL TOWNSWe had an absolutely wonderful tour in Castelbuono and Cefalu!! Both towns were incredibly beautiful and our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable! He showed us the history in Castelbuono as well as point us in the direction of a wonderful local cheese tasting as well as a sweet bread tasting in this town before touring the castle and it’s incredible history. We then went to Cefalu a beautiful beach town where we had free time to explore, shop and enjoy lunch on the beach. The ride was smooth and cool in the air conditioned van. Our guide even provided us with authentic Italian recipes to share with our families when we return to the U.S. I highly recommend this tour as we thoroughly enjoyed it and it was the highlight of our Palermo trip.
- GingerNinjaBTC00Great Day Trip - must do with UmbertoWe had a great day with Umberto. He arrived early in his very comfortable and clean van. We spoke of many things during the day - he shared information about Palermo and all the other areas we drive through and visited. Castelbuono was beautiful and fascinating - we had some food tasting and supported the local economy - the manna paste is soooo good. We visited the castle and learnt all about its history - so interesting. The local market was on while we were there so Umberto explained some of the foods that were unfamiliar to us - which we were grateful for. We then drove to Cefalu - which being August was crazy busy - but had a good time wandering the streets of the old town - and supporting the local economy some more 😀 Overall a wonderful and interesting day made all the better because of Umberto’s kind and friendly nature. We highly recommend this trip to see outside the city of Palermo.
- thes74300Great way to see nearby towns of PalermoWe learned so much from Salvatore and he was an exceptional guide! Honestly don't think we would have learned as much as we did about Sicily or the monuments we were exploring. If it wasn't as hot, may have wanted more time on the beach, but at 40+ degrees celsius, it was nice just see the town.
- bearmerc00GeorgioGeorgio was a terrific guide. We were able to customize our day to make the kids happy and enjoy the rich culture of the cities.
- anthonysoprano00FascinatingTour was fascinating! Umberto was the very best….he had a wealth of knowledge on the area and its past….must do!
- deanop030700Fantastic and interesting trip, highly recommendExcellent excursion, Umberto was a great guide told us the history of the area, the mafia museum is a must visit too. Highly recommend
- karene24500Worth every euro to have a splendid day!Fantastic way to spend a leisurely day! Umberto communicated via WhatsApp and TripAdvisor easily before event, arrived in nice clean comfortable vehicle, and was a joy to converse with all day. He pointed out some things in Palermo and then we headed to Castelbuono and it’s Village to try pannetone, nut butters, sips of happy hour type refreshments, and then he guided us through the village and castle with a lot of interesting information. He also involved us in the conversation which was wonderful (instead of just a one way knowledge train). Then we went to Cefalu where he oriented us in the city, gave us some suggestions, and set us free to use our time as we wished. We are a seaside lunch, walked the boardwalk, and saw the Cathedral with some light shopping time before going back to the meeting point and heading home. My mom and I had a wonderful time!
- lisahu00Great trip away from the portUmberto was great! Lovely drive into the hills away from the port. Great tour to learn more about Italy and mafia culture. Umberto was kind enough to help us find some special food items we wanted to try and everyone we met along the way was welcoming and warm.
- Mark D M00Wonderful tour of CorleoneUmberto was a wonderful tour guide. He provided insightful details on the details and impact the mafia had on the cities and families. The tour of the ceramic workshop was also incredibly cool.
- lialia500An amazing day with a wonderful guide!We loved our day with Humberto! He was early to pick up and his car was spotlessly clean. He then drove us through Palermo in o Castelbueno, and then onto Cefalú. It was truly such an amazing day. Humberto led us through these amazing places personally, pointing out and sharing all sorts of history along the way. He was an excellent guide and as a bonus for me, shared many amazing Sicilian cooking recipes! A day we won’t ever forget!
- elmonique196400Wonderful time!This was fantastic! Roberto was very engaging and provided lots of great information. He pointed us in the direction of some great restaurants in Cefalu as well. We had a wonderful time!
I would like to know if they pick you up everyday at your hotel in Palermo for this 3 day tour? When will prices be available for April/May 2020? We are looking to stay in Sicily for 4-5 nights and would like to do a short tour. Cefalu, Bagheria, Palermo are places of interest. Thank you, Wendy
Hi yes,we offer for all excursions the pick-up from Palermo. The tour will ne available Aldo in 2020 you can contact us for all information Thanks see you soon. I can organize those service for you. I wait for your news. Thanks have a nice day