View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR: • 11 nights’ accommodation in 4-star hotels • 11 breakfast (B), 3 lunches (L), 11 dinners (D) • Welcome drink in Catania and aperitif in Ragusa • Coach transportation • English-speaking tour escort • Local guides where necessary • Flight from Catania to Valletta • Return airport transfers in Malta • Regular sightseeing with multilingual local guides in Malta (days 9–11) – English Guaranteed • Porterage at hotels in Sicily
CATANIA – SIRACUSA - RAGUSA...
RAGUSA – PIAZZA ARMERINA -...
AGRIGENTO - PALERMO - MONREALE
PALERMO – SEGESTA – ERICE –...
PALERMO - CEFALU’ - NEBRODI PARK...
TAORMINA - MT ETNA (OPTIONAL) -...
TAORMINA – CATANIA – MALTA
MALTA “MARSAXLOKK MARKET & THE...
MALTA “VALLETTA + MALTA...
MALTA “MDINA” Full Day Excursion
End of the tour
Il Principe Hotel, Via Alessi, 24, 95124 Catania CT, Italy
- Accommodation in 4 stars Hotels
- Welcome cocktail
- 11 Dinners (D), 3 Lunches (L), 11 Breakfast (B)
- Sicilian typical products tasting (wine, chocolate, biscuits, etc) in Ragusa
- Transportation De Luxe motorcoach or minivan with driver/guide for groups with less than 8 pax
- English speaking tour escort
- Local guides where necessary
- Whispers Kit
- Porterage at hotels in Sicily
- Transfer Taormina Hotel/Catania Airport
- Regular sightseeing with multilingual local guides in Malta (days 9-11) – English language guaranteed
- Transfer Airport Malta/Htl Malta/Airport or Port Malta
- Transfers in
- Entrance fees at monuments
- City Tax: some City Councils may introduce a tourist tax that it has to be paid directly at the Hotel
- Extra luggage (to be paid at the airport by the passenger)
- Everything which is not clearly specified under ”rate includes
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico della Neapolis
- Entry/Admission - Ragusa Ibla
- Entry/Admission - Villa Romana del Casale
- Entry/Admission - Valle dei Templi
- Entry/Admission - Cattedrale di Palermo
- Entry/Admission - Cattedrale di Monreale
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Segesta
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Erice
- Entry/Admission - Windmill
- Entry/Admission - Chiostro della Cattedrale di Cefalu
- Entry/Admission - Parco dei Nebrodi
- Entry/Admission - Craters Silvestri of Mount Etna
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Antico di Taormina
- Entry/Admission - Marsaxlokk Bay
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto (Il-Hnejja)
- Entry/Admission - La Valletta
- Entry/Admission - Mdina Old City
- Not wheelchair accessible
- SIRACUSA: Neapolis € 10,00 + Dome € 2,00
- CALTAGIRONE: Tourist Train € 6,00
- PIAZZA ARMERINA: Villa Romana del Casale € 10,00
- AGRIGENTO: Valley of Temples € 10,00
- PALERMO: Palatine Chapel € 8,50
- MONREALE: Cloister € 6,00 + Dome € 4,00
- SEGESTA: Doric Temple € 6,00 + € 3,50 fee
- European Citizens younger than 18 years old are free of charge (Entrance to Palatine Chapel in Palermo € 5,00 per person) *The above price is valid on July 2018. In case of price increases, we will have to update it.
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Compulsory supplement for Single Room € 485,00
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Retevacanze SRL
I'd actually rate it 3.5 but app wont permit
Review of Jolly Tours Palermo to Palermo tour of Sicily. (7 nights hotels, 6 days actual touring) ( Note, I did…
- Il Principe Hotel, Parco Archeologico della Neapolis, and 18 more
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999