Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get back to nature and discover some of the most beautiful hidden beach coves in Sardinia just outside the coastal town of Chia by inflatable boat. Your guide and skipper will take you to explore the most spectacular beaches. Experience the beaches with a small group and see some of the protected beaches from the water.
- You'll start atViale di Bes, 17Viale di Bes, 17, 09010 Chia SD, ItalyWe are at the Sa Colonia Beach Stablishment, at the beach Sa Colonia in Chia.See address & details
- 1Sa Colonia BeachStop: 4 hoursYou will explore the coves and beaches that were twice named the most beautiful in Italy. The waters of Chia are pristine and a shimmering, crystal clear, blue color. Dive in and enjoy. Complementing that stunning turquoise water is the peach-colored sand, and scattered among the dunes are lush green juniper trees. The colors are striking. Heading to the beach is a tradition of the locals and visitors alike. You will see why the coves and beaches in Chia are famous. You will stop at up to 8 of the prettiest coves, depending on how much time you spend at each. Depending on the itinerary, one of the coves you will visit is Cala Cipolla, from here you can admire the lighthouse of Capo Spartivento. This cove offers one of the best places to snorkel in South Sardinia. Your guide can provide you the snorkel gear, or you are welcome to bring your own. Get stunning views of the island of Su Cardolinu and the magnificent bay of Cala Cipolla. Sail to Cape Teulada and Cala Zafferano to get perfect views of the natural landscapes, here it's a military zone, and we can only swim around the boat. Look for the friendly dolphins that sometimes frolic by the side of the boat, and swim in the crystal clear waters of the most beautiful sea in Italy. Your guide and skipper will gladly assist with suggestions. Throughout your experience at Chia and Teulada, your guide will give your stories, history, and tales about the area and make your time as personalized as possible. Take a relaxing day on the beaches of Chia and Teulada!Read more
- You'll end atViale di Bes, 17Viale di Bes, 17, 09010 Chia SD, ItalyWe are at the Sa Colonia Beach Stablishment, at the beach Sa Colonia in Chia.See address & details
Viale di Bes, 17, 09010 Chia SD, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Professional Skipper
- Professional Guide
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Fuel surcharge
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund, if canceled after start the tour, the trip will continue by jeep
- no smoking on the boat
- no pets allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- Excursions are carried out with groups of 4 participants minimum.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bitan - Daily Tours
Super fun and enjoyable way of exploring the area between Chia and Teulada
Even the two hour quad tour takes you through varying terrain and amazing landscapes. The views of the ocean and th…
Perfect for fun and discovering the area !
We had an amazing time with our guide. It was only the two of us and our local guide. We did a 3 hours tour by Quad…
Fantastic experience !!!
We made it as a present for the 11th birthday of our son : it has been an amazing experience !!! Beautiful panorama…
I had an amazing tour with guide Junior today. He made the trip really interesting, he has lots of info about Nurag…
A long but very fulfilling day
Our day started with a 7.00 pick up from Cagliari. We were apprehensive about such a long trip to the north west of…
Loved Italy and this great tour taken on our second day into a Mediterranean cruise was enjoyable. We took a ride …
Not to be missed
Went by car and then down the 600+ steps. The walk down the cliffs is probably the best part of the visit. The cave…
It was a great day, the beaches are impressive and the guide suggested and showed us the best places.
We had a comfortable ride Along with our friendly guide Mateo destination of tour was the Caves of Neptune. The pl…
It had a bit of everything. Adrenaline, amazing sights, a ghost village, great tour guides and a beer to follow it.…
We were a group of 11 people and were absolutely delighted with Bitan Daily Tour. Most of all, a massive thank you …
Lovely unspoiled country
Sardinia is still an undiscovered, beautiful country. There is a history going back thousands of years and plenty …
Nice to go. Nice scenery.
Was very busy. Make sure to buy the tickets a priori to avoid chaos.It was worth while to go although expensive.
One of the hilights on Sardinia
A truly breathtaking experience, we drove to the top of the cliff where you can park and climb down to the cave ent…
An amazing adventure led by our guide Junior! His local knowledge is outstanding, as is his enthusiasm. We learnt s…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Cagliari: South West Group Boat Tour from Chia
How much is Cagliari: South West Group Boat Tour from Chia?
Cagliari: South West Group Boat Tour from Chia price starts from ₹ 6,809.38. Discover and book Cagliari: South West Group Boat Tour from Chia on Tripadvisor
What is the Cagliari: South West Group Boat Tour from Chia cancellation policy?
Cagliari: South West Group Boat Tour from Chia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cagliari: South West Group Boat Tour from Chia on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Cagliari: South West Group Boat Tour from Chia?
Cagliari: South West Group Boat Tour from Chia is hosted by Bitan - Daily Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bitan - Daily Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cagliari: South West Group Boat Tour from Chia on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Cagliari: South West Group Boat Tour from Chia?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Cagliari: South West Group Boat Tour from Chia on Tripadvisor