View all photos (47)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
I am a Native Local Italian, who was raised in the area and can provide information only a native can. My trips with allow you to wander my country as if it were your own. In our explorations, we will introduce you to other locals whose goods and services help support their local community.
Pick Up and Transfer from...
Begin Hiking the Dolomites
Day 2 of Hiking the Dolomites
Day 3 of Hiking the Dolomites
Last Day of Hiking the Dolomites
- Lodging x 4 nights
- Guided Tour
- RT Transportation to/from Venice Italy Airport
- Entry/Admission - Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Alcoholic beverages
- Soft drinks or snacks
- Optional side trips
- Optional taxis
- Excess baggage charges
- Airport taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Dolomites Guru helped us plan a delightful vacation to Italy. We Visited Venice, Cinque Terra, Pisa, Florence and Rome. With Guru help we were able to travel these cities with ease and see all the sites we hoped to see “almost like a local.” Guru are so knowledgeable about…
Date of experience: May 2019
We loved the combination of hiking in such rugged, beautiful scenery and then stopping at an awesome rifugio for great food, rest, a warm shower and and a comfortable bed. Stefano was very prepared. He knew the places and people that made us feel so welcome at the rifugios and …
Date of experience: June 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Venice Marco Polo Airport, National Park of the Belluno Dolomites, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999