Como and lakeside villages
By Book Your Italy DMC
The centre of Como is an amazing merge of Classicism and Rationalism; in front of it, the beautiful lake Lario meets the surrounding Alps, in a breathtaking encounter. It is all a matter of balance, harmony, and this private tour will help you to feel it deeply. After a pleasant walk in Como, reaching the majestic Baroque Cathedral as well as some masterpieces of Italian architecture of the 1920s, you will head to Cernobbio - with its exclusive Grand Hotel - and pass by Isola Comacina. Meanwhile, some outstanding mansions will be visible, facing the lake. A short transfer by ferryboat will lead you to Bellagio, the pearl of Lario, standing at the very heart of Lario, where the three branches meet one another. A few miles around, a saucerful of pure beauty.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Qualified private guide
- Ferryboat ticket
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Como (Duomo)
- Departure details
- Piazza Cavour, 22100 Como CO, Italy In front of Hotel Barchetta Excelsior
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114362P95
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Como and lakeside villages?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Como and lakeside villages on Tripadvisor
- How much is Como and lakeside villages?
- Como and lakeside villages price starts from ₹ 51,569.37. Discover and book Como and lakeside villages on Tripadvisor
- What is the Como and lakeside villages cancellation policy?
- Como and lakeside villages cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Como and lakeside villages on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Como and lakeside villages?
- Como and lakeside villages is hosted by Book Your Italy DMC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Book Your Italy DMC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Como and lakeside villages on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 114362P95
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPiazza CavourPiazza Cavour, 22100 Como CO, ItalyIn front of Hotel Barchetta ExcelsiorSee address & details
- Pass byMonumento Ai Caduti
- 1Cathedral of Como (Duomo)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byVilla ErbaVilla Carlotta
- 2BellagioStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Hospitality and food par excellence
Good hospitality by nidhi,Shakti,Bhanjan,Toofan at market place and amazing food by chef jitender also great servic…
The Awesome view from my hotel room
Earl's Regency Hotel Kandy is a beautiful hotel to relax, with a stunning view. I enjoyed my stay every minute, wit…
One of the highlights of our time in Florence
This trip was an extraordinary experience and one of the highlights of our time in Florence. What a privilege to be…
This trip was an amazing experience and our guide ( Domenico) ensured that we’re having the true cinque terre exper…
Great comprehensive tour
This was a lovely tour, very relaxed but included all the best things about Sirmione which we could easily have vis…