off the beaten path: discover the hidden gems of Rome
Rome is filled with famous attractions: the Colosseum, the Vatican museums, the catacombs, the Pantheon and the list goes on. There are so many amazing sites here that you could spend days (heck, even weeks) just seeing the main, most well-known ones. But there’s more to Rome than the sites that attract thousands upon thousands of visitors each day, so discover the best off-the-beaten-path things to see and do in Rome. Carve out a unique experience on your next trip by seeking out some of the unusual, weird, and offbeat things to see and do in the eternal city.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Tour guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Departure details
- Via di Santa Prassede, 9, 00184 Roma RM, Italy in fornt of the entrance of Santa Prassede church
- Monti, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy Piazza della madonna dei Monti
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62695P27
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from off the beaten path: discover the hidden gems of Rome
What you can expect during your visit
- If any customer has body temperature up to or higher than 37,5 °C he/she will not be abe to attend the tour
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with off the beaten path: discover the hidden gems of Rome?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book off the beaten path: discover the hidden gems of Rome on Tripadvisor
- How much is off the beaten path: discover the hidden gems of Rome?
- off the beaten path: discover the hidden gems of Rome price starts from ₹ 10,815.29. Discover and book off the beaten path: discover the hidden gems of Rome on Tripadvisor
- What is the off the beaten path: discover the hidden gems of Rome cancellation policy?
- off the beaten path: discover the hidden gems of Rome cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book off the beaten path: discover the hidden gems of Rome on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides off the beaten path: discover the hidden gems of Rome?
- off the beaten path: discover the hidden gems of Rome is hosted by Nearstation. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nearstation on Tripadvisor. Discover and book off the beaten path: discover the hidden gems of Rome on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62695P27
- You'll start atVia di Santa Prassede, 9Via di Santa Prassede, 9, 00184 Roma RM, Italyin fornt of the entrance of Santa Prassede churchSee address & details
- 1Basilica di Santa PrassedeStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Basilica di San Pietro in VincoliStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3MontiStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll end atMontiMonti, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalyPiazza della madonna dei MontiSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Urbino is worth a visit
Urbino is a beautiful little city. Full of charm, good food. And of course incredible art. The Galleria Nazionale i…
Amazing palace, artwork, history was simply overwhelmingly gorgeous. Enjoyed visiting the various rooms with the to…
A wonderfully preserved building
An impressive building, full of history and art. Guide was very informative and inside was more the you expected wi…
A ,must. The state rooms are stunning and fascinating- The underground are all the same. We had a private tour and …
Amazing palace and guided tour This palace has a beautiful set of wooden doors leading into a courtyard with a numb…
A true must!
This tour was outstanding. The palazzo is a true treasure. Our guide was amazing. He had near infinite knowledge of…
This tour won’t disappoint! We had a fantastic tour guide who was very knowledgeable. She gave us lots of historica…
Angels and Demons City Wonders tour in Rome was some of the best money spent. Our guide, Rob was fantastic. He was …
Above and beyond!
I had an amazing tour with Cecy. This town and the ducal palace has been a dream of mine to visit for over a decade…
If you want to see something different in Rome then this is the tour. We loved walking through the center and heari…
A wonderful afternoon with Cecilia in the Vatican Museum!
A wonderful afternoon with Cecilia in the Vatican Museum. Thanks for the interesting and educational tour of the V…
We really enjoyed pur Colosseum tour!
We really enjoyed our trip in Rome. We will refer this agency to my family and friends. Our tour guide was very hel…
Visit the Colosseum was for us an unforgettable experience. This is one of the few places in the world where you ca…
The tour is great and most importantly very affordable. the guide was so patient and really clear during the tour. …
We loved it and want more!
Cecilia was amazing! She opened the door to such a wonderful world of art and mistery! Cecilia made us feel special…
More to explore in Rome
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2022 • Couples
Beautiful experience, the guide was informative, funny and we had a great time walking and discovering the hidden corner of Rome!
Written 19 April 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.