We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
During 2 hours of the experience in a small group or even private you will learn how to prepare fresh Italian pasta (the queen of all pastas) and tiramisu (the king of Italian desserts). For vegetarians or vegans, we have a special vegan-minded course.
Our Chef will be happy to explain you step by step how to:
1. Prepare the pastry for the Italian pasta
2. Make your own fresh home-made tagliatelli using our pasta machine
3. Prepare a classic Italian dessert: tiramisu
What is included:
1. a welcome drink (prosecco)
2. all the equipment for the experience
3. lunch with a freshly cooked pasta & tiramisu
• PAPPARDELLE CON RAGÙ BIANCO - HOME-MADE PASTA WHITE MEAT SAUCE AND ROSEMARY
• SPAGHETTONE ALLA CARBONARA - SPAGHETTI WITH EGG SAUCE, BACON AND CHEESE
Via dei Crociferi, 25, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Questions & Answers
Mobile Ticket Accepted
Languages Offered: English, Italian, Russian, Spanish