View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The guided tour skips the complete line of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel is the best way to visit the Vatican, the smallest state in the world and the richest in artistic pieces. An expert guide will tell you all about the works of art that you will see. Available earphones to hear the guide better if the group is greater than 11 people. Paying in advance only part of the total cost does not risk losing so much money in case of no show or late cancellation.
You'll start at
Via Tunisi, 5
Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, ItalyEnter the office and show your reservation to the desk staff
See address & details
- Pass by Vatican MuseumsPass by Sistine ChapelPass by St. Peter's Basilica
You'll end at
00120, Vatican City
See address & details
Via Tunisi, 5, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Sistine Chapel, 00120, Vatican City
- Earphones to better listen to the explanations of the guide
- Guided tour
- entry skip row
- Licensed guide who speaks your language
- Entrance ticket: € 35 for each adult and € 30 for each child
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Scissors, knives and other dangerous metal objects are not allowed at the entrance
- The dress code requires suitable clothing for a sacred place. Shoulders and knees must be covered.
- Large suitcases and umbrellas are not allowed. They carry be left for free at the entrance
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: eslam hamdy
Be ware of this agency falsely advertises tours with low prices such as this one as 20 Euros but the real price is…
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom13
Meeting point very close to the subway and Vatican museum main entrance. Staff very kind. Museum was busy the…
- Duration: 150–190 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999