View all photos (15)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Roman food is comfort food. It's both hearty and refined, both simple and complex (much like Italian food in general). Whether you're eating pasta for lunch or meat for dinner, any good Roman dish will leave you thinking, "someone's grandma made this." Throughout this tour we will explore some of the most charming and historically significant neighborhoods of Rome by foot, and within those neighborhoods we will stop frequently for snacks and meals indoors. Our goal is to show you a side of Rome that tourists don't generally see. We're going to live and eat like Romans! This city and its people are full of spirit, and each meal is an opportunity to catch a glimpse of that.
Piazza di Porta San Paolo, Piazza di Porta S. Paolo, Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Aperitivo x 2
- Endless snacks and samples of Roman food
- Seven-day public transportation pass
- Tour itinerary
- Map of Rome & map of the Rome Metro
- Quick guide to useful expressions in Italian and Roman dialect
- Welcome bag
- Local food expert who will be by your side for every bite!
- Entry/Admission - Porta San Paolo
- Entry/Admission - Via Tuscolana
- Entry/Admission - Rione Monti
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Our reputation as foodies makes The Eat like a Roman tour an obvious birthday present. Our good Stephanos was both charismatic and passionate. His knowledge and love of Rome and everything she has to offer was later before us from the amazing coffee at Fabrics to the delights…
Date of experience: September 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Eat like a Roman: Food Tour
So much food and a good history lesson while walking.
Our family had a lot of fun with Georgia while eating and walking and drinking wine and eating and walking. So much…
- Porta San Paolo, Via Tuscolana, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999