The Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: skipping the lines at the entry and learning about its wonderful collections from a professional local guide.
Moreover, this guide is dedicated 100% to you and your (private) group, so that you can ask them all the questions and curiosities you might have!
The experience includes:
• Skip-the-line access to the Vatican museums
• The artworks of Michelangelo and Raphael
• The famous courtyards
• The Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra
• The Sistine Chapel with expert commentary
• Express access to St Peter’s Basilica
• Michelangelo’s La Pietà
• St Peter’s Square and Bernini’s optical illusion
• The Pope’s balconyThe tour ends at St Peter’s Square