The professional, experienced and legal tour guides work based on tips only. If you like the tour you can tip the guide afterward appropriately. This city walking tour, starting at 12pm, will be provided with lots of information about the historical and religious sites in Rome. Also, you can expect all the answers to your questions, like where to eat, where to buy a ticket for the metro, and where to go at night. This tour will take about two hours of scrolling through history in one of the biggest open-air museums in the world called Rome.
The tour includes:
- Piazza Venezia - The tour starts with lots of different stories about the rich history of this central Square in Rome
- Campidoglio hill - Beautiful statues and buildings, did you know the mayor of Rome is living here?
- Trajan's forum - The Trajan market and forum with lots of history about the formal Rome Empire.
- Forum Romanum - Ones the center of the world, now every stone has a story.
- Colosseum - This is where the tour will ends if you would like you can go into the Colosseum after the tour, the guide will be more than happy to point you out where to go.
This tour is for everyone and for every budget no matter if you travel alone or in a group, also very suitable for families with kids and teenagers.