After meeting your guide at Piazza Trilussa, on the side steps, your guide will lead you down the small alleys that mark the charming borough of Trastevere.
We will walk around the hidden squares and the narrow alleys of Rome's historical centre, getting a glimpse into the art, culture and architecture that define Rome.
Along the way, we’ll share insider tips on Italian cuisine and introduce you to local food specialties, immersing you in Rome’s rich culinary traditions.
- Taste delicious roman pizza in one of the best "Forno" of the district
- Discover the origins of supplì: the eighth king of Rome
- Visit a local cheese shop/factory to taste Roman cured meats and traditional cheeses used for Roman dishes.
- Meet the lovely owner of the oldest bakery in Trastevere
- Go deep south with traditional streetfood
We will take a rest for a glass of wine and chatting in a special venue in Town Centre discovering the legends of this amazing spot overlooking the Tiber and the roofs of Rome.