View all photos (75)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Travel safe during COVID-19
Save money and hours of queuing for tickets with this comprehensive sightseeing package, composed of two passes—a must for travelers visiting Rome for the first time. Get fast-track access to the world-famous Vatican Museums, home to the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica, and general admission to two other top Rome attractions including the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill (pre-booking required). Designed for the independent traveler, these flexible passes also include public transport and discounted entry to more than 30 other Rome attractions. Please note: Enjoy the extra flexibility in case your travel plans need to change: All passes (purchased by December 31) are valid for two year from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation your pass will be valid for 30 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased.
- Save money on Rome and Vatican City attractions with this package
- Reclaim valuable time with fast-track-entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Explore at your own pace with a 3-day travel card and hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Includes a guidebook and map
What to Expect
Collect your Roma Pass and Omnia Vatican card from a centrally located pickup point and head straight to the attraction of your choice. Both cards are valid for 72 hours after first use. Save hours of time waiting in the general admission line with your Omnia Vatican Card, which includes fast-track entry to popular attractions such as St. Peter’s Basilica and the Vatican Museums. Use your Roma Pass to gain entry to two of the following attractions: Colosseum with Roman Forum and Palatine Hill; Castel Sant’Angelo; Capitoline Museums; or Museum of Rome. Please note: The Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine require a reservation (see more in Additional Info). Receive a Rome travel card for use on public transport and access to a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour, valid for three days, allowing you to explore the city at your own pace. You’ll also get additional discounted entry to dozens of Rome museums and galleries.
Piazza Papa Pio XII, 9, 00193 Roma RM, Italy Via dei Cestari, 21, 00186 Roma RM, Italy Piazza di San Giovanni in Laterano, Roma RM, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Two cards rolled into one: OMNIA Vatican Card and Roma Pass
- Free Travel card for unlimited travel on public transport in Rome
- Free Useful Guidebook with Map to Rome and Vatican City
- Entry/Admission - Omnia Card Rome
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Papale San Paolo fuori le Mura
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Carcer Tullianum
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo
- Entry/Admission - Capitoline Museums
- Entry/Admission - Museo di Roma - Palazzo Braschi
- Entry/Admission - Via Appia Antica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Pre-booking charge for the Colosseum - if booked online or via the call-centre (from March 1st only)
- Entry/Admission - Museo della Civilta Romana
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- Entry/Admission - Centrale Montemartini
- Entry/Admission - Museo Pietro Canonica
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Palazzo Venezia
- Entry/Admission - Museo della Repubblica Romana e della Memoria Garibaldina
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nazionale d'Arte Orientale 'Giuseppe Tucci'
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna E Contemporanea
- Entry/Admission - Museo Napoleonico
- Entry/Admission - Parco Archeologico di Ostia Antica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: Pre-booking at the Colosseum is mandatory to all Rome Pass holders, and it is highly advisable to book well in advance of your trip to Rome. There are 3 ways to pre-book:
- Via call centre
- In person at the Roman Forum/Palatine ticket office (only on the same day, subject to availability)
- There is an additional cost for booking online and via the call centre of €2 per person. Booking at the Coliseum ticket offices on the day is free of charge. However pre-booking in advance of your trip is highly advisable as this is an extremely popular attraction.
- You will get the full instructions on how to book your Coliseum entry with your voucher after purchase.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I wouldn’t bother.Purchased too tickets at £192 unable to go to the colosseum due to their website glitch the whole time we were there. Charged me full price for the tickets despite having a 10% sale! Emailed several times still waiting a refund. Not easy to find offices,…
I bought an Omnia Vatican and Rome pass because we want the benefit of the "skip the line service" which is included in their package. I booked a St. Peter' s Basilica tour for 08:45am..On the day of the tour my husband and I went to St. Peter's square and approached the…
Date of experience: January 2020
It was a convenient way to visit Rome, we went to the Coliseum, Saint Angelo Castle, Altar to Fatherland, the Vatican. We enjoyed the hop on hop off bus and unlimited access to public transportation. I recommend it especially on high season when lines are long
Date of experience: January 2020
2 Helpful votes
Onmia office sold us expensive tickets knowing that there was no queue that day for the Sistine Chapel. €30 each for a ticket we could have bought for €12. When I said it to their people at the Sistine Chapel they said ‘ you chose to buy the ticket’. When I said it to them after…
Date of experience: December 2019
It's all in the title, don't buy through them. Useless offer, and hey try to look like an official website for Vatican, which is borderline scam.
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE IN ROME
Met an Omnia rep to let us use our ability to skip the queue for St.Peter's Basillica, he took us to the front of t…
Don't bother choose another operator!
When you have to pay for the headphones that about says it all for you! Staff onboard gave you little information. …
Had the best time and John the bartender had the best customer service. He was really helpful and constantly ensuri…
Vatican and Sistine Chapel Fast Track
It was terrible. The meeting point was so far from the entrance. Once you get to the meeting point you have to stan…
Worth The Cost If You're Staying Three Days and Touring Vatican
We purchased Omnia Card/Roma Pass online and had them mailed--would recommend! If you have the Omnia cards prior to…
I wasn’t able to use the Omnia cards for the bus tour nor was I able to check my free admission to 2 extra museums.…
Dont use this service.
So. I decided to use this service couple months before going to Rome. And this was a bad waste of money. You will s…
dont use this service, I couldnt use the pass due to illness and they refused to refund my money, when u get there …
You need to book attractions way in advance
The Omnia card I think generally is a good concept but they definitely need to improve the pre purchase information…
Really bad communication, fuzzy details and no one knows how it works
I bought the combo Omnia Card and Roma Pass. There is no info on the website or the brochure you receive in the ma…
Pretty much on your own
Not helpful at all. They have an office across from St. Peter’s. They point at St. Peter’s and say “over there”. …
Like the idea but communication was poor. Changed the bus route on our last day because of a race. Fair enough thes…
The first thing you should do when you get to Rome is get the tickets that way you get the full advantage of the ti…
Omnia card useless
Better to book online the vatican and separate your roma pass. Thats the best way for the vatican, you can skip th…
Don't see the use of it
Compared to passes in eg Firenze it may not be that expensive but what do you get for it ? 2 free museum entrances…
- Omnia Card Rome, Sistine Chapel, and 22 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Popular: Booked by 2,19,621 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 12,012 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,19,789 travellers!