View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 8)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Where is Pompeii? The world famous Pompeii is 150 miles south of Rome, fairly close to Naples. It is a long day from Rome or an easy excursion from Naples or the popular holiday area around Sorrento. . FYI: for luggage or medium luggage, from 6ppl up to 8ppl if there are more luggage, you need to sprinter van or two standard van with an additional cost. Please contact us.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedPompeii, Italian Pompeii, preserved ancient Roman city in Campania, Italy, 14 miles (23 km) southeast of Naples, at the southeastern base of Mount Vesuvius. It was built on a prehistoric lava flow to the north of the mouth of the Sarnus (modern Sarno) River. Pompeii was destroyed, together with Herculaneum, Stabiae, Torre Annunziata, and other communities, by the violent eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 CE. The circumstances of their destruction and their remains as a unique document of Greek-Roman life. Pompeii, Herculaneum, and Torre Annunziata were collectively designated at UNESCO World Heritage site in 1997.Read more
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2hr Pompeii guided tour
- Pompeii entrance fees (15Epp)
- tips (recommended)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Amalfi Coast Art & Food (Tours and Excursions)
Veronica is the best guide in Naples
We reserved with Veronica 🔝..... She is professional,friendly and very passionate. We visited churches,old streets…
Herculaneum and Pompeii Private Tour with Guide
Veronica set up a fascinating day for us. Ciro met us at the Naples train station and we enjoyed talking with him a…
We have just returned after fantastic weekend in Napoli / Sorrento. We have relied completely on Veronica and her s…
This tour was magic
I very highly recommend this tour and this company. On time. Nice car. Very friendly and knowledgeable driver. Had …
A great taste of the Amafli Coast in a day
Thanks Veronica. We had a great day with you and your driver. Both of you were very, very kind, made us feel most…
The Best Tour in my life
Me and my Russian friends reserved a special historical walking Tour with this company and we had a fantastic day a…
This team is the best.... The best tour in my Life. Veronica is the guide ever...kindness and happyness... I can'…
A week of fun with Veronica!
From the moment Veronica picked our group of 15 up at the Rome airport to bring us to our Sorrento hotel, we knew w…
Veronica is simply THE BEST!!!
From the moment Veronica greeted us I knew that I made a great decision in hiring her. She gave us an amazing and …
Veronica is the best!
Veronica arranged a private tour for us with a boat around Capri and Ischia. She made everything super easy. We jus…
We had Vito as our driver and Veronica as our guide. The combination of the two together made our private tour incr…
Highly recommended - this saved us so much time and hassle, and the air conditioned van and cold water was wonderfu…
Warm and interesting Veronica it’s the perfect guide to enjoy a day in Naples
We had great fun with Veronica and we learned so much not only about Naples and Pompeii but also about Neapolitan p…
This was one of the best memories that I'll always keep forever in my travel experience. To say amazing it's to not…
VBT Amalfi Coast Hiking Tour is excellent
This is our second VBT tour and they are excellent! Great value for money. Better value than Backroads which is o…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999