Mount Vesuvius & Wine Tasting with Lunch Private Tour from Naples
By Cantina del Vesuvio Winery
Visit Mount Vesuvius and experience Lacryma Christi Wines from Vesuvius with a typical local lunch in a Winery. An English speaking driver will pick you up and drop off to your hotel in a comfortable private minivan. Learn about the Mt Vesuvius Volcano visiting the National Park and Gran Cono at 1.281 mt where is possible to see the amazing landscape of Gulf of Naples and its islands. Afterwards you will visit the most famous Winery of the Mount Vesuvius where you will have an exclusive wine tasting of Lacryma Christi DOP Organic Wines which is paired with a typical lunch of Mount Vesuvius area. Cantina del Vesuvio is a winery owned by three generation of wine maker of the Russo Family and their limited production is sold exclusively at the winery. Celiacs, vegetarians, and vegans special menu are available. In the afternoon you can also choose to improve your tour visiting one site between Pompeii Ruins or Herculaneum (you can select one of them during the booking process).
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 5 Course Wine Tastings of Lacryma Christi DOC from Vesuvius
- English speaking driver
- Lunch - 3 course lunch with samples of local specialties from Vesuvius
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private Reserved Session on the terrace overlooking the gulf of Naples and Capri Island
- Tour Guided of Cantina del Vesuvio Winery
- Wine Vinegar and Olive Oil Tastings from Vesuvius
- Entry/Admission - Trecase
- Vesuvio National Park Tickets ( about 10€..)
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick-up and Drop-off are offered from Hotels, B&B, Ports and Train Stations.
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104341P24
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Mount Vesuvius & Wine Tasting with Lunch Private Tour from Naples?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mount Vesuvius & Wine Tasting with Lunch Private Tour from Naples on Tripadvisor
- How much is Mount Vesuvius & Wine Tasting with Lunch Private Tour from Naples?
- Mount Vesuvius & Wine Tasting with Lunch Private Tour from Naples price starts from ₹ 30,473.66. Discover and book Mount Vesuvius & Wine Tasting with Lunch Private Tour from Naples on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mount Vesuvius & Wine Tasting with Lunch Private Tour from Naples cancellation policy?
- Mount Vesuvius & Wine Tasting with Lunch Private Tour from Naples cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mount Vesuvius & Wine Tasting with Lunch Private Tour from Naples on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104341P24
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Vesuvius National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Cantina del Vesuvio Winery Russo FamilyStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Pompeii Archaeological ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Parco Acheologico di ErcolanoStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
There is a free shuttle from the train or bus station. Wonderful day with great wine! Wine ships free for anything …
Sipping wine one the slopes of Vesuvius
Be advised, this is not a serious wine tasting event. It is a brief explanation of the organic wine making process …
Great experience. After a tour of the Pompéi ruins, we travelled to the winery and were met on arrival with an ice …
Lovely setting but ..
We booked the 11am tour and lunch. On the plus side the winery and its setting are amazing, literally on the footh…
What a surprise when we arrived for our wine tasting an experience we were not expecting. We were greeted with a gl…
Perfect wine experience to celebrate my birthday
An excellent experience that we won’t forget! Decided to book this trip to celebrate my bday & so happy we did. O…
Wonderful experience, beautiful setting
Beautiful vineyard and winery in the shadow of Vesuvius. Our tour driver had picked it and made a reservation for u…
Beautiful day on the vineyard.
Highly recommend the tour,tasting and lunch. Beautiful winery. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Great wine and foo…
Lovely family run winery
Hidden gem by the vesubio. They were very accommodating after having to move our booking due to issues with transpo…
Amazing Cooking and Wine Experience
We booked a 4 course cooking class via website and it was excellent. This was one of the best experiences we had in…
Beautiful views and experience
We visited this winery for lunch after touring Pompeii. Great tour of the vineyards and small winery production. T…
Wine with a view
After we left the ancient city of Herculaneum we were taken to Vesuvio Winery for what we thought was going to be a…
Very good - just don't get a cab! There's a free shuttle from Pompeii
good value and lovely wine and location free shuttle from Pompeii stunning views onto Vesuvius and then down to see…
great wines and a great lunch
when here as part of a ship tour the information provide by the ship was that it was a snack turned out to be a 3 c…
Very good wine with excellent food, and friendly hosts.
The place itself is beautiful down the slopes of the vesuvio. Yet we didn't enjoy the view because it was too cold …