• Enjoy a Via Ferrata Adventure in Madrid.
• A fun and challenging outdoor experience.
What you need to bring:
• Mountain/Hiking boots or trail shoes, Sports shoes with good grip sole (no tennis or casual sport shoes).
• Mountain wear/Sport wear (according to the season).
• Waterproof jacket (windproof/waterproof Gore Tex type).
• Sun screen and lip balm.
• Sun hat
• Sport Sunglasses.
• Mobile phone and camera
• Passport/Identification document and personal belongings.
• Personal medication.
• 1 L of water and snacks (sandwich, fruit, nuts, energy bars, etc…) per person.
via ferrata is a thrilling mountain activity based on a mixture of alpine hiking and rock climbing principles. The via ferrata routes are just as vertical as they are horizontal, usually situated on a rocky wall that is equipped with a range of gear including: stairs, metal rungs, handrails, chains, hanging bridges and ziplines that help you move along the route. The safety system of a via ferrata is primarily based on a network of steel cables installed on the rock walls. Participants secure themselves with an energy absorbing device and special carabiners to prevent falls as they move through the route.
For large groups please enquire directly with the company and ask for a quote.