View all photos (9)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Real Sitio de San Lorenzo de El EscorialStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Cathedral of SegoviaStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass by Acueduct of Segovia
- 3Alcazar of SegoviaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Cathedral of AvilaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5The Walls of AvilaStop: 30 minutes -See details
You'll end at
Ventas, Madrid, SpainPlease be on the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the departing time. The guide will be waiting with a sign of Amigo Tours
See address & details
Ventas, Madrid, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Transportation on an air conditioned vehicle
- Private guide
- Pick up and drop off from Hotels in Madrid center
- Entrances to the monuments
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Real Sitio de San Lorenzo de El Escorial
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Segovia
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar of Segovia
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Avila
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour includes 3 cities in one day, so the schedule is quite tight, is very important that you follow the instructions of the guide at every moment. Latecomers can not be accommodated. Please be on time at every meeting point indicated during the tour.
- Please wear comfortable athletic or walking shoes, layered clothes and sun protection.
- Note that the tour is not fully adapted for people with mobility problems to enjoy them freely due to the numerous staircases and pavements.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Amigo Tours
Segrada Familia Tour
My husband and I had a wonderful time taking a 1.5 hour tour of the Segrada Familia. Clara our tour guide was such …
Outstanding tour!!! The guide was great and spoke great English Highly recommend for anyone! There is some walking …
Nice overview of Toledo and Segovia, knowledgeable & friendly guides, but very tight seatings on the bus
If you have limited times, then this 2-cities-in-1-day 11 hour tour maybe a great option, where you leave very earl…
Great experience! i enjoyed walking around and admiring the works of art. The possibility to see Guernica is mind-b…
An incredible, thorough, educational, experience. The guide was a very pleasent, well informed source.
Toledo and Segovia
Excellent...highly recommend. They had two guides, one each for English and Spanish. Our tour guides were very nice…
Great day trip to Toledo and Segovia
We ordered the Toledo and Segovia Tour from Madrid, and we would overall rate the experience 4.5/5. Pros: - both …
We lost our way in Barcelona and could,t make it on time for the Sagrada Familia tour, which we had prepaid, cost a…
Had a great time on this trip.... saw the great city of Avila and saw some very impressive sights....learned a lot …
Guided tour til La Sagrada Familia
Thank you Clara for a great and informative tour of La Sagrada Familia! Perfect time to visit Barcelona, not to cro…
Great tour out of Madrid with a super guide.
We went on this 2 city day tour from Madrid and were really happy that we did it. It wa s a very professionally con…
We set of very early but was so worth it, both places visited were fab, plenty to see and very friendly, informativ…
Toledo and Segovia Visit
Professional tour guides, comfortable bus. It was an enjoyable and informative tour to those historic sites.
Avila & Salamanca
This tour was an amazing experience. The buses were very comfortable and the tour guides very friendly and knowledg…
Nice break from Madrid
We have 4 kids aged 5-11 and we all enjoyed the break from the crowds in Madrid. The tour included both Spanish and…
- Duration: 11h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999