2-Day Guided Tour Cordoba and Seville from Madrid with departure on Mondays
Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (6)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
1st. Day (Monday)...
2nd. Day (Tuesday)...
Calle de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Atocha Renfe, 28007 Madrid, Spain
- Tourist insurance
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided visit to Cordoba and Seville
- Train ticket, tourist class. (High speed train) SEVILLA -MADRID
- Hotel pickup/ drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum is required, based on availability/
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Hotels require a copy of the passport, to be sent with the booking, as DOB proof to apply senior, youth, and child discounts.
- Only one piece of luggage allowed per person.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the unusual event that a group numbers less than 12 participants, the Tour Operator reserves the right to operate the tour in minibus or private car with an expert bilingual driver. Local visits to monumental cities are explained by official local guides.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
We took the half day afternoon trip to Segovia 11/16/20. Everything was on time and smooth. We really didn’t need t…
Very good trip! I liked that it was half a day. Guide did a good job having tour both in Spanish and English
We thought we were getting an English tour, instead we got mostly Spanish, with some English, so translating in 2…
The tour guide was great. He spoke very well in both Spanish and English. Segovia was beautiful and enjoyed the ca…
Beautiful day in Cuenca
We had a fantastic day in the old city of Cuenca. The houses built on and in and down the mountains were amazing. T…
We only choose to go to El Escorial and El Valle de los Caídos. It was excellent! Great trip, calm and the tour gui…
Barcelona Airport Departure trap
Be aware when international departing, don't go through immigration if you intend to utilise the ground floor retai…
Lovely city - late arrival meant rather rushed guided tour
As above - there was lots to see and the guide was mostly good (although the proportion of Spanish to English was …
Great half day!
Our tour guide was wonderful. She was very thoughtful and spoke both Spanish & English very well. The trip is 1 hou…
Despite huge crowds from tge soccer championships our guide dod an excellent job maneuvering us around for an inter…
Excellent tour and a must see when in Madrid but difficult on your own
The tour takes you to two important places in Spanish history and culture. El Escorial is much bigger than you thi…
Mediocre Tour, Rushed
Mediocre tour at best. It was rushed, and the guide did not allow sufficient time at each site. I would recommend t…
Our tour girl did a great job in both English and Spanish. The buses were comfortable and the drivers were friendl…
Cecilia our tour guide so great. She know all history for all different place we go. For the tour we think we enter…
Trapsatur Bilingual Day Trip to Avila and Segovia Spain from Madrid
Lovely bus, organized check in and departure and very sweet and pleasant guide, Pilar. However, this tour is in Eng…
- Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Centro Historico de Sevilla, and 1 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999