This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mirador de Colom, Placa Portal de la Pau, s/n, 08001 Barcelona Spain
Drive past these places:
• Old Port: it starts at the end of Las Ramblas and borders La Barceloneta, the fisherman's quarter. There you can find long beaches all along.
• Columbus Monument: built in 1888 to commemorate the discoverer. Placed at the end of the famous Ramblas.
• Gothic Drassanes: placed at the Old Port and a great example of civil gothic arquitecture in all Europe. It currently houses the Maritime Museum.
• World Trade Center: get delighted by this impressive building that is surrounded by water. Its aesthetic features make it one of the best attractions of the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parc de Montjuic, Avinguda del Castell, Barcelona Spain
• Mirador de Miramar (Lookout) stop: This terrace is a balcony over the Mediterranean with spectacular views over the harbour and the whole city. The bus will stop here to let you walk around and get the best viewpoints.
• Olympic Ring: Central sports facilities of the '92 Olympic Games, the complex includes the Stadium, the St Jordi sports pavilion by architect Arata Isozaki, the INEF by architect Ricardo Bofill and the Calatrava Communications Tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Poble Espanyol, Av Francesc Ferrer i Guardia, 13, 08038 Barcelona Spain
• Final place on the tour so people who so wish can stay for as long as they like. Built for the 1929 Exhibition, you can see replicas of streets, squares, monuments and buildings from around the country. It is an open air museum with many artists and craftsmen you can watch at work, synthesyzing traditional crafts with modern design: glass, ceramics, jewellery, fabrics, etc. There are also many bars and restaurants, where you can stop for lunch as you will have about 45 minutes free time.
Duration: 1 hour