View all photos (109)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
Plaça de l'Àngel, 12
Plaça de l'Àngel, 12, 08002 Barcelona, SpainAt the entrance of Hotel Suizo (the guide will be wearing a bright green vest with the company's logo).
See address & details
- 1Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)Stop: 3 hours -Medieval Gothic QuarterRead more
You'll end at
Gothic Quarter, Barcelona, SpainEnding point varies each day but it is always in the Gothic Quarter.
See address & details
Plaça de l'Àngel, 12, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Gothic Quarter, Barcelona, Spain
- Professional kids' tour guide
- Activity book
- Donation (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Suitable for families with children who are 4 to 12 years old (younger children can join with their older siblings at no charge, but the tour is not oriented toward them)
- Minimum of 1 adult and 1 child per booking is required
- Operates even in cases of heavy rain, so bring appropriate attire
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Runner Bean Tours Barcelona
Very informative and entertaining Gaudi tour with Miguel - thank you very much for your efforts!
I truly never share my opinions, but my mum and me really enjoyed the way how Miguel talked about the Gaudi works,…
Arlesey, United Kingdom148140
We were lucky enough to get a place on the Gothic Quarter tour with Jarred even though we hadn't booked. He was…
Sudbury, United Kingdom100
Amazing Walking Tour of the Gothic Quarter
We recently did the Gothic Quarter walking tour with Jarred and it was fantastic! Jarred was really knowledgeable…
Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell family tour
We had a great tour of Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell with Ellie. My husband and I had visited before but this was…
Tenby, United Kingdom30
Amazing tour - thank you Albert and Jarrod
We did the Gothic Walking Tour with Albert. It was really fantastic and we learnt so much about the beautiful…
Very enjoyable and informative
Tatiana was a perfect guide! Very informative and interesting. Paced well. Group size was about right.
Had a great tour with Jarrod today. Learned a lot about the history of the Gothic Quarter and had plenty of fun…
Very nice and relaxed tour.
Jarrod was very nice and helpful he made sure he talked with everyone on the tour. I will certainly make another…
Our tour guide, Jarrod, was ...
Our tour guide, Jarrod, was friendly, knowledgeable, and quite willing to engage with everyone on the tour. He…
Menlo Park, California101
Fun tour of the Gothic Quarter
We had an excellent Gothic Quarter Tour by Albert. He shares very interesting historic tidbits around the Gothic…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071