Go on a food tour of Barcelona's Sant Antoni and El Poblesec neighborhoods, two areas close to the city center that many travelers miss out. You’ll enjoy nine tastings of regional gastronomy including patatas bravas, Spanish ham and crema Catalana, plus local drinks.
With a local expert to show you the way, you'll visit hidden culinary gems in Barcelona's foodies' districts, meet local restaurateurs, and learn the history and secrets of Catalan recipes. Plus, go home with a food guidebook to assist with further culinary explorations in Barcelona.
- Enjoy over nine classic yet modern delightful tapas dishes
- Taste an amazing Cava, the Spanish sparkling wine
- Celebrate the local’s favorite mid-day tradition: fer vermut, and taste the best Spanish omelet in Barcelona.
- Visit more than 5 family-run establishments
- Discover the history and character of these iconic neighborhoods and the legacy of Barcelona’s modernism architecture left by Antoni Gaudi.