During this guided tour through the distillery facilities of Destilerías Arehucas, you will get to know interesting facts about our history and traditions.
In addition to an explanation of the rum production process, the visit takes in one of the oldest rum cellars in Europe, containing 4,308 American oak casks.
This journey through the history of rum in the Canary Islands lasts for 45 minutes and is spread over 5 stages:
- Introduction on the origin of Arehucas.
- Visit to the rum ageing cellar.
- Discovering the rum production process and visit to the mill, and fermentation and distillation rooms
- Bottling plant
- Tasting our wide range of rums and liqueurs
Our products can be purchased at the end of the visit.
• Enjoy a Journey through the history of rum
• Taste a wide variety of rums and liqueurs
• Get the chance to buy original products from Arehucas Distillery