View all photos (5)
Book by February 29 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Cueva La RocioStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSeeing a flamenco show in a natural cave in Granada is one of the things you can't miss. The flamenco show is a Zambra gitana, a party where you can feel the heel under your feet, impregnate yourself with rhythm, tradition and the most authentic gypsy culture. A show full of strength, emotion and magic that you will never forget.Read more
- Flamenco Show between 1h and 1h 30m.
- Tickets for Complete Alhambra
- Audioguide in 12 languages
- • Flamenco show with 1 drink
- Entry/Admission - Sacromonte
- Entry/Admission - Cueva La Rocio
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Official guide
- Pick-up and drop off
- Lunch or other activities in the city
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: My Top Tour
Beware of this company
Booked a guided tour of the Alhambra and Palaces with "MyTopTour - Granada" on their website which I had to fully…
London, United Kingdom90
Worth the journey
Pay directly and don't ho through a company. Way cheaper. Beautiful buildings with incredible interiors. Well…
this place is out of world - nice weather - very attractive and organized. i would highly recommend the audio…
Our guide was a very friendly and open minded personality with a deep knowledge of the Spanish history and the…
Excellent from start to end. Leaticia our guide was very knowledgeable of her material and more. She also spoke a…
Visit to Alahambra
This is a very overpriced tour. The guidelines given are not clear and up on arrival at the site. It’s all “do it…
OUTRAGEOUS! READ & DO NOT BOOK!
I would give this sorry excuse for a tour company negative ratings, but unfortunately, that is not possible. We…
I think that you double billed for the ticket. Your site kept on declining my Capital One Visa card so I changed cards
My Capital One card ending in 6422 was not accepted so I used. Chase Slate card ending in 7583 to book the ticket.…
Crewe, United Kingdom23766
Warning - Do NOT Use this company
I booked a guided tour of La Alhambra including the Nasrid Palaces at their kiosk behind the Cathedral. When the…
Good not Great
Audio tour is lame - one ran out of power/ others kept repeating or cutting off but the Palaces were great to see.…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999