Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
Your private driver will pick you and your party up in your hotel or place of choice in Granada and drive you to Cordoba, where you will meet your private official tour guide, who will show the most representative and emblematic sites of Cordoba. You will meet with your guide at a central meeting point in Cordoba, the second largest Old town in Europe and the largest urban area in the world declared World Heritage by UNESCO. With this private tour, you are able to have a customizable itinerary. An example of some of the most important sights you can see include the Great Mosque of Cordoba, Roman Bridge, Roman Temple, Mausoleum, Jewish quarter, Mills of the Gualdaquivir and the Roman Walls. You will enjoy one of the most beautiful mosques in Spain, the Great Mosque of Cordoba. It is a current Cathedral and a must see once you visit Cordoba. Take impressive pictures as you admire the great architecture and sights of Cordoba’s most important and well-known monuments.
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mezquita Cathedral de CordobaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Alcazar de los Reyes CristianosStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Jewish Quarter (Juderia)Stop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Córdoba SynagogueStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Granada, Granada, Province of Granada, Andalucia Córdoba, Spain
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide for 3 hours in Cordoba
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle from Granada for 9 hours
- Entrance tickets to Mosque/Cathedral
- Entrance tickets to Synagogue (Except Monday)
- Entrance tickets to Alcazar (Except Monday)
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Entry/Admission - Córdoba Synagogue
- Other entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- In case of needing a infant seat please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tour Travel & More
When those friends announced us they were coming to visit us in Barcelona and they wanted to discover Gaudi, even t…
Great tour in every way! Alhambra came back to life through the explanation of our guide! We enjoyed walking in it’…
Excellent tour of Palma de Mallorca
Wonderful tour!....we visited the cathedral, had a ride on a horse carriage and discovered a charming city and its …
Totally recommended !! Great tour!
Amazing tour visit of the Sagrada familia, our guide Luis was so passionate about explaining every single detail of…
Great unique experience in Toledo!
We had a wonderful time!! Luis was a great guide and we loved the city. The cathedral was awesome! There was nobo…
I had a wonderful day .. Firstly the actual locations were simply amazing . To see La Escorial after reading so mu…
Our Guide Juan was very nice and well informed and our Chauffeur Felix was also extremely nice and polite. It has …
Our June trip was canceled in April due to Covid19 and company has still not refunded our money. We keep getting t…
We visited Santiago de Teide, Masca, Buenavista, Garachico with a great tour guide and got to see some of the typic…
It was a nice but we missed out on the real Art! The history was good a very interesting too. The staff was pleasan…
We opted for the 3 hour version of this tour although in the end it lasted some 30 minutes longer than that. Our gu…
Madrid has an amazing art collection. It’s absolutely stunning and it’s better to go with a guide. Check the triang…
Fantastic tour with amazing tour guide
Highly recommended! Our tour guide, Blanca, was very knowledgeable about the history and architecture of the city. …
We visited with Giusi, our guide, the main attractions of Palermo (the Cathedral, the Norman Palace and the Chapel,…
Rock of Gibraltar
This was an amazing private excursion from the Port of Malaga. Our private guide and bus driver met us at the port…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: language_english_ffffe66c, language_spanish_ffffe66c
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:000-0800-100-6999
Popular: Booked by 1,856 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,941 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,150 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 13,105 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,440 travellers!