Depart from any of the Tour Information Offices after redeeming your ticket, and then you and your small group can enjoy what the Frankfurt Rhine-Main region has to offer!
• The RheinMainCard, available as either an individual ticket or group ticket for up to five persons (irrespective of age), is valid for two consecutive days, starting on the day on which the date is inscribed until the end of operating hours on the following day.
• Children up to the age of 5 travel for free when accompanied by an adult.
• Valid only with inscription of date.
• The card is valid for travel throughout the entire Rhine-Main Transport Association (RMV) area of operations. Please note that travel on long-distance trains (IC, ICE) requires separate tickets.
• Aschaffenburg and Bingen are situated outside of the RMV fare zones; they are however easily reached by cruise ship.
• Discounts are applied to standard admission prices.
• Many museums are closed on Mondays; moreover, please note that special opening hours apply on public holidays.
• The opening times of some of the offers of certain spa facilities (e.g., saunas) may deviate from the establishments general hours of business.
• Advance bookings are required in some instances (e.g., guided tours of the Opel factory, introductory golf lessons etc.)After 2 days, end your tour of the Frankfurt Rhine-Main region where ever you prefer.