This unique culinary and culture map provides you with your personal sightseeing / cultural itinerary and selection of gastronomic locations for 1 day in Berlin.
Highlights of the map:
- Hidden traditional and fine dining jewels near Kudamm, the biggest historic shopping avenue of the West Berlin in Charlottenburg,
- creative locations featuring typical German cuisine and delikatessen in Bergmannkiez, one of the most picturesque areas of the trendy and international Kreuzberg.
How you can use the map:
- As a full guided walk with sightseeing areas and tasting locations to perfectly plan your entire day
- Or, split it in 2 days and enjoy both selected districts at a slower pace!
- Or, use it solely for your gastronomic tasting & drinking activities
- To make it even more exciting, for multiple lunch and dinner locations included in the selection, visit each of them and try one dish in each for the richer tasting experience
- The map features various types of locations from traditional to modern, from casual to fine dining and high end, including Michelin-starred locations
- They are carefully handpicked, and highly rated by famous food magazines and bloggers
• Kurfurstendamm (Kurfurstendam), Kurfurstendamm, Berlin Germany
• Bergmannstrasse Kreuzberg, 10961 Berlin Germany