A food tour by foot around the central district of the German capital. Customers will enjoy eating both German classics and foods brought to this city by cultures that now call it home.
• Start point - Hackescher Markt S-bahn station (beside the Butlers shop)
• Start time - 2pm
• Five generous food tastings
• Water at each stop + alcoholic beverage to finish
• Places visited - Hackescher market, Hackescher Höfe, Weinbergsweg, Prenzlauerberg
• Mode of transport - Walking
• Finish/end point - Prenzlauer Berg
• All tour guides speak English and intermediate German, with some also fluent in Spanish
• No public transport ticket necessary
The walking is by no means strenuous but a comfortable pair of shoes is advisable.