8-Hour Tour in a comfortable minivan with a knowledgeable driver / tour guide.
Tailor-made tour allows customers to be flexible at any point of interest, whether it could be Changing of the Guards ceremony in Monaco, .. or Sanremo Italian market on Saturdays.. Make your day remarkable with your preferred destinations, or allow your tour guide to propose you places to see. Enjoy your ride along the coast, stop at panoramic viewpoints. Learn History of Nice, Monaco and the French Riviera. Picturesque landscape is very different during Summer, or Winter seasons. Visit mountain villages, or stay on the coast, where morning sun will caress your face, in Nice or Cannes, mediterranean sea.
- Tour usually starts at 9 AM, however you can request more convenient time which you prefer.
We could drive through with some brief visits, or really choose 3 or 4 destinations to be able to see things. Minivan and local tour guide - at your service.
- One of preferred destinations in the coast of France - is Principality of Monaco. Independent city state, and also one of smallest countries, located between France and Italy. SAS Prince Albert II of Monaco being the head of the state with Constitutional Monarchy government.
Very well known for their Monte-Carlo Casino, Opera House called Salle Garnier, expensive Hotel de Paris, gourmet cuisine restaurants, winning money in the casino and Grand Prix Formula I race - are just some of local attractions here.
- Visit medieval 13th century hill-top village Eze. Picturesque rocky streets stretching up and down, village where Walt Disney enjoyed vacations and two of the 5* star panoramic Relais & Châteaux Hotels. Sitting atop a mountain, down the hill - you can have a guided visit in Fragonard Perfume factory, laboratory of cosmetics, its one of local perfume manufacturers open for visits.
- Seeing Nice - is a must, especially for first time visitors. Capital of the French Riviera, Nice is the biggest town here, with Promenade des Anglais coast line, nice viewpoints all over town, Vieux Nice - old quarter, and a set of restaurants on the beach and pedestrian streets. Nice has a rich cultural and architectural heritage. Popular winter destination for English and Russian aristocracy, there are Regina Palace - hotel built for Queen Victoria of England, ancient Roman ruins, Russian Orthodox Cathedral built in 1912 during the last Tsar - Nicolas II of Russia.
- Saint-Paul de Vence is a remarkable place. Old 16th century fortress - turned into residential town, artist village and a great number of art galleries make this place special, favorite destination where Marc Chagall spent many years and also burried in the cemetery of Saint-Paul. You will see a big number of artworks, paintings and sculptures in every window.